67 coupe / 03 cobra engine. Highly modified.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
very nice, wish I was in the market, i'll forward this to my brother, he might like this for track. (twisties)

Sn95Snake

Established Member
67 Coupe

Hey I was wondering if you would be interested in trading it for an 04 Cobra?
If not I completely understand.

Thanks,
Kevin

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Do you have any additional pics/vids? Is the interior insulated? Rear pics? Suspension pics?

mkb116

Established Member
Sorry those are the pics the guy had when I bought it.

I am currently in the process of installing sound deadener in the interior but haven't completely finished yet.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
4 requests for pics, and no reply? Don't think you are serious about selling bro....

mkb116

Established Member
I haven't been checking this thread. I don't have any more recent pics of it. I don't drivthirty often. That's why I'm getting rid of it for a c6 daily driver. If your a serious buyer pm me or email me. I have been dealing with tons of people who want it but don't have the money.

If your not local and looking to purchase it, I have no problems getting pics and vids for you.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Sick car, i'm assuming if you posted interior/engine bay/under belly pics plus a video you'd have people knocking down you door me for one.

mkb116

Established Member
Hey guys, again, sorry, I don't check this thread. If your seriously interested please email or PM me, building my 03 cobra so although I want this sold, it's not a priority. Come see and drive it if your close enough, you'll fall in love!

Users who are viewing this thread