• 7.3 Bronco

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • 392 Wrangler / Gladiator

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaz109

Established Member
Does everybody in this thread buy brand new vehicles on a regular ?

Last edited:

venmos1

Established Member
Bronco announcement thread is still on second page and quiet since thursday last week. that speaks volumes. the silence is very telling Ford. I was interested in these, not any more. Ugly, lack of storage. Looks like space in back is smaller than a 4 door wrangler? Maybe their thought was people would buy these to go from the house and on a road trip, or commuter? Not pack up the gear, lets hit the roads camping, adventures etc? People have stuff they need to take. Can you even fit a real cooler in the back? Just my $.02

My94GT

Established Member
Does everybody in this thread buy brand new vehicles on a regular ?
For me I generally put 100-150k on my vehicles then dump them off so about every 3-4 years I’m buying a vehicle. Thankfully the wife drives next to nothing so her car has 12k miles in almost 3 years.

I can’t fathom what buying two vehicles every few years would be like, or well lore like my bank account wouldn’t allow it LOL

My94GT

Established Member
Bronco announcement thread is still on second page and quiet since thursday last week. that speaks volumes. the silence is very telling Ford. I was interested in these, not any more. Ugly, lack of storage. Looks like space in back is smaller than a 4 door wrangler? Maybe their thought was people would buy these to go from the house and on a road trip, or commuter? Not pack up the gear, lets hit the roads camping, adventures etc? People have stuff they need to take. Can you even fit a real cooler in the back? Just my $.02

honestly the more I look at the bronco the more I like it. I just can’t think of a practical use for it specially at what I’m sure the upper trim price point would be. The Jeep falls that way for me as well.

I look forward to seeing the broncos in person though and I bet they sell like hot cakes for ford

jmsa540

Established Member
The 2 door only sits 4 people.

Dumb.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member

My brother in law has a 2020 Jeep Rubicon 4 door and it looks like the same amount of space as the 4 door Bronco (judging by the pics and videos). Not sure about the 2 door tho but it looks a little tight in the back if you're carrying 4 people.

kaz109

Established Member

Lol, this site is not the end all be all. You do realize the top model sold out of reservations within mins right? Raptor forums have about 20 or more ppl that reserved one alone.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
My brother in law spent an hour trying to reserve one last night and eventually gave up because the website wouldn't load.

Even my mom texted me and mentioned she is interested. I have no clue why though.

kaz109

Established Member
I have no need for it but somehow find myself tempted to head yo my dealer and order a wildtrak. 310hp and 400tq and our under 4klbs.....very tempting .

venmos1

Established Member
honestly the more I look at the bronco the more I like it. I just can’t think of a practical use for it specially at what I’m sure the upper trim price point would be. The Jeep falls that way for me as well.

I look forward to seeing the broncos in person though and I bet they sell like hot cakes for ford

that may happen. i find a lot of vehicles that make big changes looks wise tend to grow on people. I remember hating the looks of the newer tahoe/suburbans. now i really like them. a lot of people say the same thing about the new ram. It is hard to base an opinion on a computer pic of video.

venmos1

Established Member
My brother in law has a 2020 Jeep Rubicon 4 door and it looks like the same amount of space as the 4 door Bronco (judging by the pics and videos). Not sure about the 2 door tho but it looks a little tight in the back if you're carrying 4 people.

it may be the same size. just seems smaller to me. Ive only been in and out of a wrangler a dozen or so times. so i was just judging by eye. Either way, too small for me with 3 car seats and the cargo that comes with 3 kids. the roof off is sick though.

venmos1

Established Member
Lol, this site is not the end all be all. You do realize the top model sold out of reservations within mins right? Raptor forums have about 20 or more ppl that reserved one alone.

of course not. but there are a lot of enthusiasts on here. and lots of offroad people. There was a big build up and little response on here. thats telling to me. I feel a lot of people are disappointed. Im sure some of those you reference were going to buy one either way. it has its place for sure. not saying it doesnt. Just not what i was hoping it would be. thats all.

nickf2005

Established Member
of course not. but there are a lot of enthusiasts on here. and lots of offroad people. There was a big build up and little response on here. thats telling to me. I feel a lot of people are disappointed. Im sure some of those you reference were going to buy one either way. it has its place for sure. not saying it doesnt. Just not what i was hoping it would be. thats all.
You do know there's a front page article thread with nearly 100 replies in under 24 hours regarding the Bronco announcement, right?

I haven't once thought about offroading until I saw the 4 door Bronco and what our family could do with it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread