700hp procharged cobra low miles

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Absolutely gorgeous Cobra, had to chime in and say so on this one. Good luck with the sale man!

On a side not and not to threadjack but how well does that T45 source trans hold up to all that power, they're really that tough? I've read awesome things and have future plans for one myself.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Absolutely gorgeous Cobra, had to chime in and say so on this one. Good luck with the sale man!

On a side not and not to threadjack but how well does that T45 source trans hold up to all that power, they're really that tough? I've read awesome things and have future plans for one myself.

I only had a problem when I first got it, and Zak shipped it on his own dime to fix it. since I have had zero problems and shift at 7k with zero problem. It takes all the hp and tq I can throw at it.

david068513

Established Member
I've seen it on Craigslist and streetcarforums and love the car. Wish I could afford another toy right now.

codycat91

Established Member
Got basically the same into yours as mine and I just want something different. Take a look, I know it's a longshot

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forum...198-4v-mmr-stroker-built-supercharged-gt.html

I'd like to get $25000 for it. Have 40+ into it in the past year (including car)
2003 Centennial Edition GT
Quick list:
MMR 4.8L teksid block, 0 miles, 4v 04 Mach heads and cams, everything studded, Viper Spec T56, 60lb injectors, dual fpdm, fore hat with twin gt pumps (supports 700-750rwhp on pump gas), eaton supercharger, 2.9 upper pulley, battery relocation with NHRA app box and kill switch in license plate, LT headers, catless x, livewire, wideband Afr, 04 cobra gauge cluster... I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting

Been small glitch after small glitch and it just seems like its always something. You got an amazing base that just needs a couple finishing touches to put down about 500+ to the wheels, and can support up to 750rwhp with just a blower swap. All supporting mods already in place. I'm running out of money and time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Got basically the same into yours as mine and I just want something different. Take a look, I know it's a longshot

4v MMR Stroker built supercharged GT

I'd like to get $25000 for it. Have 40+ into it in the past year (including car)
2003 Centennial Edition GT
Quick list:
MMR 4.8L teksid block, 0 miles, 4v 04 Mach heads and cams, everything studded, Viper Spec T56, 60lb injectors, dual fpdm, fore hat with twin gt pumps (supports 700-750rwhp on pump gas), eaton supercharger, 2.9 upper pulley, battery relocation with NHRA app box and kill switch in license plate, LT headers, catless x, livewire, wideband Afr, 04 cobra gauge cluster... I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting

Been small glitch after small glitch and it just seems like its always something. You got an amazing base that just needs a couple finishing touches to put down about 500+ to the wheels, and can support up to 750rwhp with just a blower swap. All supporting mods already in place. I'm running out of money and time

Thanks for the offer, just not what i'm looking for car or value wise. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread