72 mustang mach1

mach_cobra

some kind of monster
Established Member
PRICE REDUCED TO 6.5 W/O EXTRA PARTS, OR 7.5 WITH THEM

72 with a freshly rebuilt 351 cleveland 4v (not valve, vactuaries) with 4 bolt mains and c6 combo car. has orginal engine and transmission and original 9" rear with original gears and i believe posi-trac (correct me if i'm wrong). the engine has one problem, somebody stole the original heads. but the guy i bought my car from had the guy buy a new set and put em on. and i also bought a new set that have been gone through and rebuilt (not ported or polished) and haven't been used since the rebuild, i also have another intake manifold (bought it and heads to have ported). the body is in DECENT shape NO RUST but there is some body damage. the driver's rear quarter has a dent, the rear bumper is dented in, roof has some bondo, and the front bumper has a bad spot. the windshield is also busted. the car needs a new paint job, interior, and electrical work. i have all the reciepts from when i purchased the car. i bought the car in febuary of 06 from Don Tate of Taylorsville, KY. i have his number also if you would like to contact him. the car is an original california car. was originaly gold and black, and painted red and black. i was planning on painting the car sonic blue and silver. i have many many parts for the car (over 500 dollars worth just in body parts). i know that this car is far from perfect. but it is a great place to start at on a restoration. if you buy the car i'll throw the body parts in (for the price i want) and if you want the other heads and intake it'll cost more. the tires are shot (dry rotted) i've got pics of the car but they're not great here they are (some are at my house some are at Don's, the blue one is what i wanted it to look like finished)....
PSTR531.gif

DSC00133.gif

DSC00132.gif

DSC00131.gif

DSC00130.gif

DSC00129.gif

DSC00128.gif

DSC00127.gif

mickeythompsons005.gif

mickeythompsons002.gif

the72mach1.gif

i'd like to get 8000 and that includes all the body pieces

Last edited:

mach_cobra

some kind of monster
Established Member
car does run, and i forgot to mention in the first post the horn circuit is screwed up i got the diagram and traced it and i still don't know whats wrong. you put a fuse in the fuse box and the horn will blow non stop so i don't have a fuse in the fuse box right now (for obvious reason's). and the power steering pump has a slight leak and i mean slight but everything works (as long as you put the fuse in the box) everything works.

mach_cobra

some kind of monster
Established Member
naw thats just pictures of the rear and passenger side that i had that just so happend to be showing my new wheels i got sorry, ttt

mach_cobra

some kind of monster
Established Member
no does not have ram air duct, you can get one off ebay or from mustangsunlimited fairly cheaply though. i also figured out the problem with the horn circuit, it's got a grant racing steeringwheel, and somebody has not put it on right or has some pieces missing from it. so thats the problem with it, and probably a very easy fix, i've also got the original steering wheel but it's not in the best of shape so i'm guessing thats the reason for the grant racer wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread