87k mile Longblock, 42# injectors, BAP, MAF, etc

Oceanside78

Established Member
What's up guys, let me first start off by saying I currently have NONE of this in my possession, these are all parts that are either for sale locally or a buddy has for sale that came off their stuff. Benefits of being in muscle car country!

Long Block is out of an 02 Harley, it has 87k miles and is complete from supercharger to oil pan MINUS the injectors. Think he wants $1900. I won't ship it, I'm not looking to add stress to my life, just help someone if needed. Ill load it in my truck (it's local to me) and willing to drive 1-2 hours if you throw gas money my way

EV-1 42# injectors, still working him down for best price. Can't tell you what years EV-1 are good for (can anyone help on that???)

Lightning MAF with an SCT sensor in it, he said he'll check the series and let me know in an hour or so, ill updated it accordingly

Bassani catted mids/X pipe/cat back. Owner says it has less than 2000 miles on it, it looks the part, it's very clean. Wants $950 for both (still working on him on it)

03 lightning headlights with 10,000k HID and the chrome/orange corner lights. Says he wants $350

Kenny Bell Boost-A-Pump, it's brand new, says he ended up doing Aeromotive pump, wants $275. It's Brand New

Stock 155LPH Lightning pumps. $150 for both. Ill add too/edit/update as they come. Let me know what you guys want need

svtl399

Established Member
I'm in need of an engine for my 2000 L and willing to drive to nc to pick up engine. Do you have any more info on the 87k engine at your local yard? Or a contact number for me to cal and verify that they do still have it and its condition.

Users who are viewing this thread