90 T Bird sc. Lost soul

racecougar

MN12 parts guy
Established Member
In that last picture, the only V8's are mine and the GT500. The rest are 3.8/4.2L's with twin-screw SC's (3 AR's and a Whipple). There are three 12 second and two 11 second MN12's in that picture, though one of the 11 second cars has run 10.6's with a previous engine.

As far as the community goes, there are quite a few SC's in the low 10's.

Last edited:

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
In that last picture, the only V8's are mine and the GT500. The rest are 3.8/4.2L's with twin-screw SC's (3 AR's and a Whipple). There are three 12 second and two 11 second MN12's in that picture, though one of the 11 second cars has run 10.6's with a previous engine.

As far as the community goes, there are quite a few SC's in the low 10's.

Unreal . That's hauling ass for a big car like that , especially with a v6 . Very impressive .

Wawful

Established Member
All of these cars are awesome!. And to OP I say KEEP IT, If it's not in the way and you can keep it from getting damaged what harm will it cause! The day you finally think back at how much you enjoyed it will spur you on another lovely adventure with the car, in stead of missing her.

ademily87

Established Member
Tbirds are the MOST comfortable cars on road trips too. I've had an 85.5 turbo coupe, 87 turbo coupe, 91 5.0 tbird, and a 94 4.6 tbird. All of them hands down the most comfortable cars to drive. Could go 8 hours straight driving and not even have to stretch.

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
All of these cars are awesome!. And to OP I say KEEP IT, If it's not in the way and you can keep it from getting damaged what harm will it cause! The day you finally think back at how much you enjoyed it will spur you on another lovely adventure with the car, in stead of missing her.

I sold her yesterday for a measly 800 bucks :nonono: I had to . It was at my parents place 3000 miles away and sitting out side in the salty air next to the ocean . It wasn't going to last like that and the car needed a lot of work to make it road worthy again . On the up side its money that will go into my Cobra . Still hate to see it go .

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
Tbirds are the MOST comfortable cars on road trips too. I've had an 85.5 turbo coupe, 87 turbo coupe, 91 5.0 tbird, and a 94 4.6 tbird. All of them hands down the most comfortable cars to drive. Could go 8 hours straight driving and not even have to stretch.

They are really comfortable . I drove mine across Canada, 3000 plus miles in 3 days and slept in it one night haha . Had a great sleep and it was a really nice ride .

Wawful

Established Member
I sold her yesterday for a measly 800 bucks :nonono: I had to . It was at my parents place 3000 miles away and sitting out side in the salty air next to the ocean . It wasn't going to last like that and the car needed a lot of work to make it road worthy again . On the up side its money that will go into my Cobra . Still hate to see it go .

DAaaannnngggg thanks sucks, At least you still got the cobra and some more change for that extra kick in the pants.... hehe

Users who are viewing this thread