900+hp 2020 GT500 vs supercharged c6z

BoostedVette

Established Member
Had to get a rematch with a friends gt500 and man those DCT’s are a game changer! His car is back with a 100+hp now and it made all the difference! Pretty happy with my car though considering I’m down 100hp and it being a manual car! Either way badass runs!
Enjoy!

stangfreak

Established Member
I love both cars. I still want to buy a c6z06. But to keep up and beat a 800hp c6z, the other car has to be fast. Racing a c6z from a roll is dangerous. especially yours. Your car weighs what, 3060lbs. Buddy of mine at work weighed his c6z and it was 3060. The GT500 is 4220lbs. I kinda see that you are trying to justify the race that your car lost bc of certain reasons and I get it. Its manual, down on power. Please don't take it the wrong way. I honestly thought the z06 was going to win. 800hp zo6 is a handful and hard to beat. But that GT500 is a beast

In all honesty your car still has the upper hand.

Last edited:

BoostedVette

Established Member
I love both cars. I still want to buy a c6z06. But to keep up and beat a 800hp c6z, the other car has to be fast. Racing a c6z from a roll is dangerous. especially yours. Your car weighs what, 3060lbs. Buddy of mine at work weighed his c6z and it was 3060. The GT500 is 4220lbs. I kinda see that you are trying to justify the race that your car lost bc of certain reasons and I get it. Its manual, down on power. Please don't take it the wrong way. I honestly thought the z06 was going to win. 800hp zo6 is a handful and hard to beat. But that GT500 is a beast

In all honesty your car still has the upper hand.

my car is really not that light weight anymore with the blower and two passengers I’m not really seeing your point lol do you not understand how a dct works lol it makes all the difference. I’m not upset whatsoever his car is fast! I’m a huge fan of the gt500 so I was happy to be able to hang with it. Idk what everyone’s problem is lol I had fun so that’s all I care about

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Great runs! It’s impossible to outshift an auto. Can’t do it.

Your car performed great.

Turn up the boost and wave bye bye to him next time.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread