• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

FOR SALE: 907RWHP 2001 Shades of Grey Turbo Saleen

Discussion in 'New Edge Mustangs' started by JCDriller, Apr 13, 2021.

1. JCDriller

JCDriller Well-Known Member Established Member

I wanted to thank everyone for all the kind words about the car, I really do think it's in a league of its own. #1 new edge out there, I've certainly never seen another one built with more attention to detail and a no corners cut attitude. I mean this car was damn near painted twice just to get the carbon fiber work done how I wanted it and I'm happy with the results, glad I did it.

2. JCDriller

Car is listed on eBay, as much as I like SVTP, these sub-sub-sections just don't get the traffic. We'll see if anyone out there is interested.

2001 Ford Mustang Saleen | eBay

3. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Don’t be an idiot Established Member

0 bids has me absolutely shocked.

musclecarresort likes this.
  4. JCDriller

yea, I'm surprised too, but also a bit relieved. I can't decide if I really want to sell. Its a cool car, no regerts!

musclecarresort and gimmie11s like this.
  5. fivelitrecobra

fivelitrecobra Active Member Established Member

I think the market has finally hit its peak and may be on the verge of coming back down. Seems like the crazy selling prices are subsiding lately. Good luck on the sale if you choose to do so, followed the build when musclecarresort owned the car, amazing machine!

6. SVT Adam

SVT Adam Member Established Member

If my AMC stocks take off I'll be hitting you up! Lol - I can't believe how gorgeous this car is though, and it would be a joy to bring it back home to Michigan and talk with everyone involved in building it.