FOR SALE: 907RWHP 2001 Shades of Grey Turbo Saleen

JCDriller

Established Member
I wanted to thank everyone for all the kind words about the car, I really do think it's in a league of its own. #1 new edge out there, I've certainly never seen another one built with more attention to detail and a no corners cut attitude. I mean this car was damn near painted twice just to get the carbon fiber work done how I wanted it and I'm happy with the results, glad I did it.

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
I think the market has finally hit its peak and may be on the verge of coming back down. Seems like the crazy selling prices are subsiding lately. Good luck on the sale if you choose to do so, followed the build when musclecarresort owned the car, amazing machine!

SVT Adam

Established Member
If my AMC stocks take off I'll be hitting you up! Lol - I can't believe how gorgeous this car is though, and it would be a joy to bring it back home to Michigan and talk with everyone involved in building it.

JCDriller

Established Member
I’ve got a bunch of AMC too, I picked it up just to support them, I’ve always enjoyed the movie theater. Didn’t expect to ever see it at $70!

It is an insanely beautiful car. I have a big problem with anything not being 100% perfect. This car is 99% there and Im working on the making it perfect. For instance this weekend I installed new parking brake cables and rear calipers so the ebrake works, going to have the new rear calipers painted to match.

tc3nitall4

SVT Attitude
Established Member
Dangit, I wish I saw this earlier, I would have been a serious buyer no doubt. OP your right, definitely gets lost in the sub-sub sections. Loved following this build. GLWS or Keeping it.

Last edited:

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
This car needs to be posted on some of the Facebook groups. It would see major traffic there. Only problem, lots of tire kickers......and market experts lol. SICK car, love it!

GLWS!!!

JCDriller

Established Member
^ Did it make reserve?
Yes the car sold for 35k, that was the highest reserve BAT would let me do. I didn’t think in a million years it would actually sell for that. But luckily it went to someone who was really excited to have it and I’m blessed to not be in a situation financially where I needed it to hit a certain number. Gotta find the silver lining and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread