~91 S/C'd Mustang LX w/71k original miles(pics & video)~

boatcop1

Established Member
Can you take a better picture of the dent, i really cant see it in the pics. How about the usual rust spots? Is there an intercooler? what temp does it run at? I have an offer in mind but I'm really looking for something that has great driveability. Also how is the T5? Any grinding, slipping out of gear, bent shift fork, noisy tob etc? Thanks.

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Nice hatch. Love the color.:beer:

Can you take a better picture of the dent, i really cant see it in the pics. How about the usual rust spots? Is there an intercooler? what temp does it run at? I have an offer in mind but I'm really looking for something that has great driveability. Also how is the T5? Any grinding, slipping out of gear, bent shift fork, noisy tob etc? Thanks.

5liter - Thanks for the compliment!

boatcop1 - No problem, I'll take another picture of the dent this afternoon for you. No rust anywhere. There's no intercooloer since I'm only at 6psi, the car's temp runs at 190-200 on a hot, humid summer day, not bad for being stock! And the T-5 shifts great, no problems what so ever, everything is gravy! Let me know & thanks for your interest! :beer:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Here's a close up of the dent on the driver's side door...

9196Stangs.gif

Users who are viewing this thread