92 Built & Blown coupe

tjmayer

Established Member
IMG-20110527-000031.gif

IMG-20110527-000051.gif

Leeiswho2b

I'll be your huckleberry!
Established Member
Interested in a nice DD?!?!?! Have a 2008 Pontiac G6 with 60,XXX on clock. Is my wifes DD. Sold my 09' GT500 picked up a 06' AWD TBSS for family and looking to get back into a go fast toy. Runs/looks great!!!!

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Probably a dumb question but how streetable is this car? It is absolutely beautiful. I will be selling my 03 Whipple Cobra.

tjmayer

Established Member
perfect on the street wouldnt take it across the country with the c4 but its perfect and needs nothing just dont have time for it someone will get a good deal if they make an offer would do trades as well.

tjmayer

Established Member
Havent had it back on the dyno yet had the pms calibrated added more fuel to it and took out some timing runs 10x better then before starts right up idles perfect zero issues or problems.

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Updated power numbers may help the sale? I know it sucks having to spend your money to get your car to sell but people want to buy a car knowing what its producing as well as the tune being spot on and everything in order.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
I have a very low mileage and hours yamaha 2009 black yamaha grizzly I would trade for it. It is the 700 with power steering best they make. Just throwing it out there.

Last edited:

tjmayer

Established Member
Have never had it to the track yet was going to take it this weekend but still waiting on the drag radials. I would be interested in the trade but i couldn't trade even up sorry.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Alright if you change your mind let me know or if you want pics. I just dumped my cash into the cobra.

Presteige

Established Member
Hi im interested. Sucks because I was just up in Fairfeild two weeks ago but please pm me your best cash price. No trades just cash. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread