93/04 Cobra FOX

Beasty5.0

Established Member
Car was Sold to Airborne0073, talked to him about a month ago got his stuff together and his wife and daughter picked it up last night, First come first serve sorry Beasty5.0 but cant wait around on people when someone is here to pick up. Thanks mike and i know she will be sending pictures from driveway and garage she was all excited for you.

Like I stated above your word didn't mean much. All I needed was to arrange for shipping and just wire transfer you the money. The car was just inspected on Sunday (Dec 14), how did you expect me to finalize the deal on a day where almost every business is closed. And, then the next day (Dec 15), Monday, you tell me the car sold Sunday night :bs:

airborne0073

Established Member
beasty ,
I am currently in iraq and reenlisted in the army and havebeen speaking to alan on and off for a month , he knew all i was waiting for was bonus to hit , it hit sunday night around 11pm your time , i emailed and texted alan like 1000 times that night and he spoke to my wife that nite too , i just happened to be lucky enough that i do not have to wait for regular bussiness days to make a deal .

Beasty5.0

Established Member
beasty ,
I am currently in iraq and reenlisted in the army and havebeen speaking to alan on and off for a month , he knew all i was waiting for was bonus to hit , it hit sunday night around 11pm your time , i emailed and texted alan like 1000 times that night and he spoke to my wife that nite too , i just happened to be lucky enough that i do not have to wait for regular bussiness days to make a deal .

airbone0073,

Alan and I had already been exchanging emails about the car for more than a few months, however, no deal was struck because I felt price was too high, however, when we finally agreed upon a price, then it was just an issue of having someone check out the car to make sure everything look good, so I can send him the money. On Sat (Dec. 13) it was confirmed that my friend's buddy who is stationed at Robins Air Force base would check it out on my behalf on Sun. afternoon. At no time when I spoke to Alan on Sat did he ever say that anyone was going to buy it this weekend or that he had made a deal with someone else. In fact, we were speaking about the smog issues that I may face here in CA, if I don't put some stock parts back on it. Therefore, the fact you hit bonus on Sunday night should have had nothing to do with our verbal agreement because the deal was already struck and the inspection of the car had occur on Sun. afternoon.

I really don't want to beat this issue into the ground, since what happen is already said and done. But what I do know is that we had a verbal agreement and Alan broke it. And the reason I believe he broke it is because I'm sure you must have paid more than what we had agreed upon, and not because of this 'first come first serve' crap. If that was the case, he would have requested a deposit from me, which I would have galdly sent it to him through paypal.

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Long story short had 4 people looking at it in the past week, 2 kinda locally, Mike hit me up, Your guy looked at it sunday afternoon, Sunday night Mike's Wife said she would be here Tuesday night, didnt hear back from Beasty 5.0 till Tuesday afternoon i believe so i didnt do nothing wrong Mike got a good deal on it told me he was buying and next day here so dont be putting me down i did nothing wrong unfortunantaly you didnt get the car and i guess mad now but i cant help that and cant wait around on people, done it in the past and like normal never heard back from them, same as if your at a dealership and 2 people looking at a car one says they want it other still thinking about it, it goes to person who says first. Glad mike got back in touch with me, and thank you for supporting out country over in Iraq and thats end of story.

Beasty5.0

Established Member
Long story short had 4 people looking at it in the past week, 2 kinda locally, Mike hit me up, Your guy looked at it sunday afternoon, Sunday night Mike's Wife said she would be here Tuesday night, didnt hear back from Beasty 5.0 till Tuesday afternoon i believe so i didnt do nothing wrong Mike got a good deal on it told me he was buying and next day here so dont be putting me down i did nothing wrong unfortunantaly you didnt get the car and i guess mad now but i cant help that and cant wait around on people, done it in the past and like normal never heard back from them, same as if your at a dealership and 2 people looking at a car one says they want it other still thinking about it, it goes to person who says first. Glad mike got back in touch with me, and thank you for supporting out country over in Iraq and thats end of story.

Alan your full of :bs:

I'll end it like this. When I get some time I'll post the screenshot of the text you sent me at 6:38pm, Dec. 15, 08

'Man got bad news Car sold last night and picking it up tomorrow night'

We were trading text messages that night because you wouldn't answer the phone when I was trying to speak with you personally after I got off work. I just kept getting your voicemail, but yet you were texting me.. Hmmm doesn't answer the phone, but is texting me, I wonder what that means :idea:

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
You are right man exactly as you said, you finally texted me monday night the 15th and sunday night the 14th i sold the car, 1st of all not full of no B.S., 2nd of all i have done bussiness with you and you acting like this because you are full of B.S. you have been trying to buy this car since day one of when i put it up on the board so money talks and your B.S. walks since you never could get the money together in 6 months of time just talk talk talk. 3rd of all you text me monday night i text you back and then you called, most people when they have there own business cant talk on the phone, time is money so i texted you back after you text me. Look done deal move on and stop being a baby over a car you didnt get, this just gets more halious everytime i get on here now. End of story there will be another car out there move on.

Beasty5.0

Established Member
You are right man exactly as you said, you finally texted me monday night the 15th and sunday night the 14th i sold the car, 1st of all not full of no B.S., 2nd of all i have done bussiness with you and you acting like this because you are full of B.S. you have been trying to buy this car since day one of when i put it up on the board so money talks and your B.S. walks since you never could get the money together in 6 months of time just talk talk talk. 3rd of all you text me monday night i text you back and then you called, most people when they have there own business cant talk on the phone, time is money so i texted you back after you text me. Look done deal move on and stop being a baby over a car you didnt get, this just gets more halious everytime i get on here now. End of story there will be another car out there move on.

Ofcourse I've been negotating with you about the car, you think I was going to pay that ridiculous amount you originally had. But what really pisses me off is the fact that we had done business before, so you should have known that when we had an agreed on a deal I was good for it. Finally, next time you consider breaking a deal, I suggest you grow some balls and say that your breaking the deal because you're selling the car for more money, instead of making up bs excuses. I'm done!

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
We never had a deal because you never told me it was a done deal so thats not a done deal, and if economy was not bad it would have brought every peny of 20k +++ all day so you grow up and get that **** out of your ass because you the B.S. person. And the none B.S. person has the car now because he is a good guy and im glad you didnt get it now after you acting like a little baby. Bye end of conversation with you.

airborne0073

Established Member
Hey Beasty

Dont mind that your upset , but it is true money talks , you say business closed so you could not get funds , my wife works with western union and they do business 24/7 , so you slept on it and hit the snooze button one too many times , and dont comment on stuff you dont know ,you have no idea what I paid and none of your business to say I made a bigger offer then you , on a differnt note I checked out that link posted in here about someone using the pics of my new car on another forum trying to sell it as a 1992 5.0 5 speed, username mysticcoupe link follows 92 mustang coupe black on black - StangNet Mustang Classifieds

That person even posted in this forum right here , some people have no morals or standards

mysticcoupe

Established Member
first off its two Different car....Alan knew i used his pics cuz the cars LOOKED JUST A LIKE and my pics where to big to upload on stangnet...its not a scam its just a lack of computer skills.

airborne0073 the ad on the forum used none of the pics of your car, sorry the cars look just alike, but your car has the 03's and mine has the SSR's..
blackcoupe009.jpg

blackcoupe010.jpg

blackcoupe008.jpg

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Yeah it is 2 totally different cars on the inside but outsides look exactly the same, which it is sold now two. Hey mike your wife said she sent you video's today of the car i bet your ready to get home and see it man, i miss that car so much i got to get my Ass in gear and get the new one done. Thats the best car and car that i have had the most fun with out of all the Mustangs i have owned.

airborne0073

Established Member
Ok started talking to him about month before I bought car , told him I was paratrooper deploying and would have to send wife to get car , we settled on a price and my wife went and picked it up , after looking at pic my wife took and the pics posted when car was for sale I have come to notice parts were swapped out for cheaper ones or eliminated all together , I was aware that the rims were to be swapped for stock 04 cobra rims but even those are pictured chrome in an earlier post and the ones I got are satin finish, not once in conversation was it discussed that anything besides the rims were being swapped out . I made an offer based on the car pictured not a sort of like the one pictured . all in all seemed like a guy who understood my situation and was going to be helpful to my wife and me , guess I was wrong in taking a man for his word
looks like beasty 5.0 was right in his opinion of alan , unless of course this was a big mistake and alan is going to ship the parts to me and prove to me a man is good for his word.

Beasty5.0

Established Member
Ok started talking to him about month before I bought car , told him I was paratrooper deploying and would have to send wife to get car , we settled on a price and my wife went and picked it up , after looking at pic my wife took and the pics posted when car was for sale I have come to notice parts were swapped out for cheaper ones or eliminated all together , I was aware that the rims were to be swapped for stock 04 cobra rims but even those are pictured chrome in an earlier post and the ones I got are satin finish, not once in conversation was it discussed that anything besides the rims were being swapped out . I made an offer based on the car pictured not a sort of like the one pictured . all in all seemed like a guy who understood my situation and was going to be helpful to my wife and me , guess I was wrong in taking a man for his word
looks like beasty 5.0 was right in his opinion of alan , unless of course this was a big mistake and alan is going to ship the parts to me and prove to me a man is good for his word.

:eek:

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
If you would go back and read the posts it says price dropped because i changed things on the car, 03 satin cobra wheels, so before you bad mouth someone read. And i am a man of my word when i say im doing something i do it.

airborne0073

Established Member
ok I will give you the rims thing , please point out to me where it says suspension, throttle body , pleumn, CAI,oil breather and oil catch and anything else was removed or changed to lower quality parts .

Users who are viewing this thread