93/04 Cobra FOX

STREETFIGHTER50

Established Member
airbone0073,

Alan and I had already been exchanging emails about the car for more than a few months, however, no deal was struck because I felt price was too high, however, when we finally agreed upon a price, then it was just an issue of having someone check out the car to make sure everything look good, so I can send him the money. On Sat (Dec. 13) it was confirmed that my friend's buddy who is stationed at Robins Air Force base would check it out on my behalf on Sun. afternoon. At no time when I spoke to Alan on Sat did he ever say that anyone was going to buy it this weekend or that he had made a deal with someone else. In fact, we were speaking about the smog issues that I may face here in CA, if I don't put some stock parts back on it. Therefore, the fact you hit bonus on Sunday night should have had nothing to do with our verbal agreement because the deal was already struck and the inspection of the car had occur on Sun. afternoon.

I really don't want to beat this issue into the ground, since what happen is already said and done. But what I do know is that we had a verbal agreement and Alan broke it. And the reason I believe he broke it is because I'm sure you must have paid more than what we had agreed upon, and not because of this 'first come first serve' crap. If that was the case, he would have requested a deposit from me, which I would have galdly sent it to him through paypal.

bad ass car, but wow that sucks beasty! that is total :bs:

STREETFIGHTER50

Established Member
Ok started talking to him about month before I bought car , told him I was paratrooper deploying and would have to send wife to get car , we settled on a price and my wife went and picked it up , after looking at pic my wife took and the pics posted when car was for sale I have come to notice parts were swapped out for cheaper ones or eliminated all together , I was aware that the rims were to be swapped for stock 04 cobra rims but even those are pictured chrome in an earlier post and the ones I got are satin finish, not once in conversation was it discussed that anything besides the rims were being swapped out . I made an offer based on the car pictured not a sort of like the one pictured . all in all seemed like a guy who understood my situation and was going to be helpful to my wife and me , guess I was wrong in taking a man for his word
looks like beasty 5.0 was right in his opinion of alan , unless of course this was a big mistake and alan is going to ship the parts to me and prove to me a man is good for his word.

ok I will give you the rims thing , please point out to me where it says suspension, throttle body , pleumn, CAI,oil breather and oil catch and anything else was removed or changed to lower quality parts .

Like I said still waiting to see where it is stated other then rims were swapped. The saga continues.........

wow sucks for you too bro! guess seller really is full of :bs:

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Nope buyer got what he knew that he was getting. I sell alot of parts and cars on this forum i would not do someone over wrong over a few hundred dollars of parts.

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
Nope buyer got what he knew that he was getting. I sell alot of parts and cars on this forum i would not do someone over wrong over a few hundred dollars of parts.

:shrug: so why does buyer feel he got kind of screwed in this deal?

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
The situation has been takin care of, error on my behalf because i was working 4 different deals that week.

airborne0073

Established Member
There is a 1000.00 balance on the car , I told him to hold the parts until balance is paid . I always thought he was stand up guy , just had to to get him to see what I was talking about , just took the lesson of nagging my wife taught me and applied it here , LOL. All is good , now if the army would just fall in line and pay me .........

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
good To hear it is being taken care off, now lets all leave the movie theater people!! keep it moving!!! pop corn is sold out!!!

Invictus

Banned
Alan is a good seller, i'm sure he'll take care of any issues at hand. I've lost count of how many things i've bought from him........ :beer:

wannabesvtdude

Established Member
Karma sucks

You are right man exactly as you said, you finally texted me monday night the 15th and sunday night the 14th i sold the car, 1st of all not full of no B.S., 2nd of all i have done bussiness with you and you acting like this because you are full of B.S. you have been trying to buy this car since day one of when i put it up on the board so money talks and your B.S. walks since you never could get the money together in 6 months of time just talk talk talk. 3rd of all you text me monday night i text you back and then you called, most people when they have there own business cant talk on the phone, time is money so i texted you back after you text me. Look done deal move on and stop being a baby over a car you didnt get, this just gets more halious everytime i get on here now. End of story there will be another car out there move on.

You sir are a total tool and an embarrasment to this board. Please know that karma is a bitch you don't want to f**k with, but you did anyway. You'll get yours :nonono::nonono::nonono:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Wow, tool #2. Looks like we're on a roll guys.....

First off why are you getting involved in something you know nothing about? This situation was resolved between the seller and buyer. You my friend are the tool for posting in this thread. Take your ROOKIE 73 posts, get in your Maxima and post again when you finally have a car to post about!

Last edited:

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
First off why are you getting involved in something you know nothing about? This situation was resolved between the seller and buyer. You my friend are the tool for posting in this thread. Take your ROOKIE 73 posts, get in your Maxima and post again when you finally have a car to post about!

couldnt of said it better.prob some teenager sitting at home playing with tool trying to start sh*t:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread