93 Cobra Avtar

Cobra Steve

Established Member
Hey Hollant, I see you are from Seattle. I am considering a move out there soon. My fionce's mom lives out there and she wants to go. I'd feel better knowing that there would be other 93s out there. Right now I live in Springfield(pretty small town), but there are around 10-15 93s in this town. If you see this, that would be me!:D Oh, and it is a dead giveaway since it is an AOD car now.

attachment.php

Last edited:

hollant

Stuck In First Gear
Established Member
I found a reasonable avtar. How do I do a sig pic?

Cobra Steve - There are a few 93s running around. Let us know when you get here. Bring your umbrella!

03DOHC

Established Member
A sig is what is under my first post with the burnout smiley and the Terminator thing. Some people list their mods and some have pics. You can use photoshop to make custom pics for use in your sig. I don't know how to do that yet. I can help with an avatar or take a pic and crop/resize it for use in your sig.

hollant

Stuck In First Gear
Established Member
I have a small pic to use as an avtar. But when I try and use it, I don't even get the option to use a custom avtar. Not enough posts or something. This is what I use on the corral, stangnet and dfwstangs.

Users who are viewing this thread