93 COBRA OWNERS WERE ARE THEY

trey193

Established Member
Thanks for the props J.R. however I have my mind kinda set on an 03 Cobra at the moment and cant afford them both!

trey193

Established Member
Yes I have had great luck with my 93 and all and it the cleanest and lowest mileage one in the area, but U guys know how it is when U get on a kick for a new car or truck! I know i will regret it later but right now I want an 03 pretty bad!

93cobra777

Established Member
black 93 cobra here, black cloth interior, 5 lug conversion, 98 cobra wheels, 13" drilled n slotted rotors, tremec, centerforce clutch, eaton diff., 373 gear, mac pro chamber, mac headers, flows, pro 5.0 shifter, nittos, c&l 76mm mass air, underdrives, A9L computer, electric fan, maximum motorsport cc plates, panhard bar, upper n lower rear control arms w/ spherical bushings, strut tower brace, k member brace, motorsport C springs, tokico struts/shocks. #4724.

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
here is mine. Rescused from certain death and given buckets of love. It's been ressurected and looks pretty good. All I need to do now is paint it and put the original wheels back on it.... I think :shrug:

bullitt1.jpg

bullitt2.jpg

BTW it's number #1970

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
looks pretty good got hp, so why you going to paint it??? unless the pic dosent show the imperfections and i must say i like those wheels on therei say get orignal parts and keep them boxed leave those wheels on there

Kyle

Established Member
I've got #1058. It was in the January '97 issue of 5.0 Mustang article called "Cobras, All Three", and it was in the MMFF "My Muscle Mustang" January '03 issue. The MMFF magazine was released about 2 weeks ago. Check it out!

Later,
Kyle
'93 Cobra #1058

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I have '93 Cobra #3249 Teal w/Black cloth
'93 "R" #59
sold #3095 Black/Black Cloth about 6weeks ago

BillsSnake

Chip - Call 1-800-FORD SVT and they will tell you how to get your SVT certificate with the build number. Congrats on the purchase.:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Cobrasnake302

Established Member
hbpyhermann, the thread is screwed up. I posted several pics of my car a long time ago and my car showed up, but now your car pics are there instead and I don't know why. Here is my car...

vcmoore

Established Member
Originally posted by FORDSALES
The truth of the matter is I'm really not suppose to talk about.

Well someone needs to speak up about it, afterall, it is part of the Cobra R legacy. I can't fault anyone turning a profit, cause who's to say that any of us would not have done the exact same thing having been put in the situation. 20-30 years from now, I personally hope to have the option a turning a nice profit from my R if I so choose.

If you, or anyone else, has any other information that you would like to share in regard to the lawsuit Rs, please let us/me know. Stories will be written about these cars and information in regard to the R's will become invaluable, especially as time goes on.

Do it for the cars...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeVus1

Established Member
Originally posted by got hp
here is mine. Rescused from certain death and given buckets of love. It's been ressurected and looks pretty good. All I need to do now is paint it and put the original wheels back on it.... I think :shrug:

BTW it's number #1970

Keep those wheels on there, it looks great.

Here is my old Cobra:

Users who are viewing this thread