93 cobra (terminator engine) for sale

Newdy22

Whats the deal with this car? For sale?

The car is pending sale this week. I purchased it, shipped it from Salt Lake City to Philadelphia. In the meantime I got a new job that requires that I travel to the west coast for several weeks a month. With the new job, I don't have the time to enjoy it like I thought I would.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
If you were interested in purchasing this car and didn't then now is your chance. Feel free to come out to Fall Carlisle, PA this Saturday, October 5th. I bought it on ebay then shipped it to Pennsylvania near Philadelphia. I planned on keeping it but I just got a new job that requires me to work longer hours, travel into Philly from the burbs and travel to the West coast a lot so I won't have much time to enjoy it. I would like to see it go to a good home.

$25K or best offer Send a PM if interested.
I've been texting with you, she will be here soon.

infinite_one

Established Member
amazing car absolutely wonderful, i wonder why those who built it did not see an 03 10th anniv. interior as a better choice, my only change.

is it available? I am looking, didnt think it might lead to a fox but wow. lol

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
amazing car absolutely wonderful, i wonder why those who built it did not see an 03 10th anniv. interior as a better choice, my only change.

is it available? I am looking, didnt think it might lead to a fox but wow. lol

I bought it recently and it's not for sale, I thought about the 10th ann. seats but not sure how they would look with the orange .

Users who are viewing this thread