93 fox/term

MIKEC501

Established Member
well I think I am going to sell my 93 coupe I bought the car already done the swap was done by a Corvette shop owner in Ft Myers fl. as you can see in the pictures he did a good job the AC blows cold and he put the cd player and amps out of the cobra in it. the seats have been recovered and it has new carpet all new rubber seals in the doors and trunk I had the electric fuel pressure and the boost gauge put in 1.5 months ago it has the t56 6sp from the cobra and I just had a new center force dfx clutch put in 1.5 months ago also new tires front and back at the same time. the rear end has a mini spool with 3.27 gears with good axles and a alum. cover there are coilovers on the front and upper and lowers on the rear and a anti roll bar on the rearend.and a alum. drive shaft and it does have a line lock. I just put new lake wood 90/10 and 50/50's on it a couple of weeks ago.it has a Kenne Bell 2.2 I believe with a K.B. boost a pump Accufab single blade throttle body and a sct mass air and a k&n cia. stock manifolds and a x-pipe with Flowmasters. it has a flip chip I have not taken it to the dyno but I was told on 93 it made 597hp to the wheels and on 110 it made a little over 650hp. I had a 08 Hayabusa that made 197hp at the back tire and this car pulls as hard as that bike did. here are some pictures. im sure im forgetting things but I cant think of one thing wrong with this car.
16l0i3c.jpg

2942scw.jpg

1zfih49.jpg

2dbmcs2.jpg

2vnnqmx.jpg

wrz3i8.jpg

zthjyg.jpg

v7uqom.jpg

wlrxue.jpg

2z6ck5c.jpg

I will try on here 1st for about a week then I will put it on E-bay I want around $18,000 for it. new price $16,000 FIRM.

Last edited:

whiplash306

Established Member
Subscribing for updates on the sale of this beast. If I had my '04 Cobra sold, I'd most definitely consider this as a replacement. Good luck with your sale OP!

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
:bowdown: Love that car!!! Wish I had the funds to grab this car -It seems to be done the same exact way I would do it if I had the time and th $$$

GLWTS

MIKEC501

Established Member
Does the car have good street manners? Any hiccups in traffic or heat?

motor drives like a stock cobra until you push hard on the gas pedal then all hell breaks lose. I drove it to work last Thursday and Friday on the way home in stop and go traffic temp. never goes past half way between c and h and it is hot down here in florida. no hiccups at all runs smooth.

ewaters8

Ewaters8svt
Established Member
if i didnt put a deposit on a twin turbo terminator monday this would be mine good luck with the sale

Users who are viewing this thread