93R For Sale

jimbbski

Established Member
93R For Sale - Sold!

dsc02183.jpg

(Picture taken by Daruis Rudis @ Road America in 2002. Decals/numbers removed since then.

This is a mildly prepped car for open track or club racing. I've done both with it.

It has a roll cage, alum. racing seat, harness, fire system, mech. gages, ported upper & lower, LT headers, Dr Gas "X" pipe, DynoMax catback, and a number of other minor mods.

I have most of the "stock" parts. The major missing items are the "Original" wheels. I have 1 set of stock style (In silver) & 2 sets of 95Rs.

Less then 7K miles.

The price is negotiable as I have a number of parts I used on the car but removed putting the stock parts back on so the price dependent on what if any other parts go with the car. Looking for high-mid 20k's for everything.

THIS PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.

For additional info and pictures send an email to [email protected].

Last edited:

prez1967

Established Member
so very tempting... too many projects right now... unless you'll accept a 01 BMW 330Ci and a 90GT Vert roller as trade (plus cash) :)

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
What's the price? (I know, I know, if you have to ask you can't afford it)

jimbbski

Established Member
As i stated in my posting I am looking for high-mid 20's. In plain speak more then 25K but less the 28K. The price would depend on what parts the buyer agrees to buy other then the car. As it is some or all of the parts I have for it need to go. I prefer to sell it all at once. These parts were used when I raced it as well as open tracked it. I have lists available to send to those who reply to me at the listed email address in the post.

Users who are viewing this thread