94-04 UPR Billet Cobra Fuel Door

sscobra

Established Member
This is in very good to near pefrect condition. I am going with another look for my car is the only reason I am selling it. This is made by UPR. UPR no longer sells the fuel doors with the cobra logo(so this is pretty rare). The quality is great on this piece. All hardware is included in factory original box. Asking $50.00 shipped.

Thanks

attachment.php

attachment.php

sscobra

Established Member
The color is anodized black with outside ring being brushed or satin. It just looks kinda funny with the flash.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
mattwizard said:
I dont think ur offer was good enough.
lol, please, ive spent more money on parts than what your cars worth. Dont tell me what i can and cant afford. mmk? When someone calls dibs first, he/she gets first crack at the pie.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
mattwizard said:
hey how old are you again
Age has nothing to do with it. Mr. Fobra. Simple ediquite of this is whoever calls dibs first, gets first crack at it, dont expect to cut the whole line and the first guy not get pissed about it.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
mattwizard said:
hey the offer was betta haha money talks
#1 i didnt even offer a price, and number two, its obvious you dont have a cobra when your trying to get rid of your 94 hood for a 95 cobra hood, considering their the same exact thing. Anyway, good luck with the fuel door.

Users who are viewing this thread