94-95 Cobra Third Brake Light?

More Cowbell

Established Member
Figured this would be the best way to reach out to the guys at LMR. Has there ever been any discussion on manufacturing a replacement 3rd brake light for the 94-95 Cobras? Once they go out we're kind of out of luck and are going to have to frankenstein them to get them to work again properly. I'm not exactly fond of the idea of installing rope light into my Cobra's spoiler to get the third brake light working again like one member suggested a number of years ago. Would just like to hear what the industry has thought about this previously if at all.

Thanks.

Ziad@LMR

Established Member
Hey, bud! Ziad from LMR.com here! It has been on our radar just no updates on it! I will get it to the right department so we can look into it more. I know for a fact that there would be a good market for it!

More Cowbell

Established Member
Ziad thanks for the quick reply! With roughly 11,200 cars made I can't believe that no one has reverse engineered one of these parts for resale. I can guarantee people will buy them not only from the Cobra communities but the second gen Taurus Sho (93, 95 models) used the same exact brake light in their spoiler so there is a market there as well with about ~31,000 cars. Looking forward to something happening in the future to help keep our vehicles preserved with the same kind of OE fit and finish we've come to expect from LMR parts.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread