FOR SALE: '95 Cobra (1 of 499 Hardtop Convertibles)

99SALEEN/COBRA

Established Member
********SOLD*******

Listing my 1995 Mustang SVT Cobra for sale. The vehicle is 1 of 499 hardtop convertibles made in ‘95. The odometer reading on the car is 86,572 and will remain there since the odometer stopped working (well known issue for the 94-98 mustangs). The vehicle was purchased from the 4th owner who inherited it from his father (3rd owner) after passing away back in 2006. 4th owner had no interest in cars so didn’t drive it much and let it sit in his garage under a car cover. Clean Texas title in hand along with a recent carfax I had ran for anyone interested in seeing it. The factory rag top was replaced about 3 years ago. Listing the car at $10,500 obo. Mods will be listed below along with a bunch of recent maintenance I had performed by my mechanic.

Mods:
BBK 70mm Throttlebody
BBK Cold Air Intake
Granatelli Maf
Underdrive Pullies
Ford Racing Wires
MSD Coil
Fluidyne Radiator
Bassani Shorty Headers
Bassani X-Pipe
Flowmaster Catback
Steeda Tri-Ax Short Shifter
Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
Energy Suspension Motor Mounts
Energy Suspension Trans Mount

Recent Maintenance/Repairs:
KYB Front Struts
KYB Rear Shocks
275/45/17 Tires
Heater Core
A/C Evaporator Core
Inner Tie Rods
Rear Brakes
Motor Oil/Filter
Trans Fluid
Diff Fluid
Fuel Filter
Alignment

A few items that will be included with the sale consist of the original 95 cobra wheels, car cover, and a front bra. A few known issues consist of new window motors (possibly just need to be realigned), new headliner for the hardtop, a few scratches, few door dings, 3rd gear grinds if you try to put it in quick, etc.... THIS CAR IS NO SHOW CAR! I’d like to clear and upfront about that. It’s a good 10’ footer and will make a great car for anyone looking to restore something rare like this. Vehicle is located in Houston, Tx. Price listed above is cash only and I am not interested in any kinds of trades. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

fsdgb.jpg

wertg.jpg

erwt.jpg

xcvb.jpg

sadf.jpg

bcxc.jpg

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn I want one of these so bad.
How many miles (roughly)are on the car.
You say the odometer stopped working, but you didn't say when it stopped. Was it already broken when you bought the car?

How about a pic of the hardtop on, all 4 windows down. That's where it's at. *drool*

Lee

Established Member
At car shows other Cobra owners would ask me how I got the rear windows to go down. They didn't realize it was a removable hard top.

99SALEEN/COBRA

Established Member
Damn I want one of these so bad.
How many miles (roughly)are on the car.
You say the odometer stopped working, but you didn't say when it stopped. Was it already broken when you bought the car?

How about a pic of the hardtop on, all 4 windows down. That's where it's at. *drool*
The 3rd owner only drove it to weekend shows and the 4th owner didn't drive it much at all since he wasn't a real car enthusiast. So I'd say about 10-15k over what I posted.

Users who are viewing this thread