95 cobra times?

95 cobra vert

Established Member
Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you out there know about what time a 95 cobra vert should be running? I have read many different ratings on the times and none of them seem to match up. I took mine out to the track and was running high 14's to low 15's with my two best times being 14.4. Just curiouse to know if anyone else thinks this sounds about right, i am still new at the whole drag thing, only gone out four times, but any help or tips are appreciated.
Thanks

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
A 95 cobra vert (though a very nice car) Is pretty heavy without much power stock... You will have to be a great driver to run a 13 second run but I think it can be done (13.8 13.9)

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
i concur as it was rather chilly when you did run your 14.4 maybe we need to buy some drag radials garrett:beer:

95 cobra vert

Established Member
Yeah, i dont have anything done to it, its bone stock, the day i ran the 14.4 it was little cooler but it was still pretty hot out. I have been thinkin about buying some street/drag tires but not quite yet. THe other problem for me since it is a vert, is that i cant run under 14.0 without a rollcage and i am not willing to put one in this car. We are planning on getting a 94-95 gt and doing everything to that one but i am planning on leaving this one stock.

Users who are viewing this thread