WANTED: 96-98 cobra convertible

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Looking for a 96-98 cobra convertible. No black exteriors. Clean title only. Not opposed to a car that needs some collision or mechanical work, but that would depend on the severity of the damage. Paint work is fine too, but not looking for something with rust and rot.

Ideal car for me would be something that runs well and isn't rotted or been in numerous accidents. 6 speed swaps are fine.

I'm located in MA, but would travel for the right deal and could have the car picked up if necessary.

Last edited:

retiredguy

Established Member
Looking for a 96-98 cobra convertible. No black exteriors. Clean title only. Not opposed to a car that needs some collision or mechanical work, but that would depend on the severity of the damage. Paint work is fine too, but not looking for something with rust and rot.

Ideal car for me would be something that runs well and isn't rotted or been in numerous accidents. 6 speed swaps are fine.

I'm located in MA, but would travel for the right deal and could have the car picked up if necessary.
r u still in the market?

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Congrats. Been considering giving my car up for a while. It needs a paint job and very very minor bodywork (few small pea size dings, no actual dents) but is mostly stock. Door panels just now showing signs of wear. Slightly noticeable but not bad.

Nonstock items are the ac compressor, alt, plugs/wires, headlights, seats (tmi chicanes) and 03/04 cloth top (1 year old). Clutch replaced with oem valeo unit (not a king Cobra) and oem motorcraft tob.

Mechanically, it needs a motor mount. It has an oil leak which is probably the damn oil adapter but I don't care because it only leaks a quart per oil change, if that.

Car has 93K. It's red w/tan interior and a black cloth top. Was born with a tan top.

Users who are viewing this thread