96-98 Mustang Cobra Vortech and Procharger intercooler

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
You may ask as many question as you like, but I will only be answering between the hours of 7-10:00pm CST. If I don't get back to you the same day, be patient, I will answer your questions the next day.

What I have for sale:

Vortech S-trim with the GT impeller.
Procharger 3 core intercooler
PRocharger RACE bypass
Some of the piping you will need
ALL of the piping I have that you want
All bolts I can locate, the idler pulley, (which you have to have) all pulleys that you want. (6 rib and 8 rib)
Anderson power pipe

The best thing I can tell most of you that will ask this very question is that you should get a 96-98 Cobra kit parts list and order whatever bolts I don't have that you will need. I HAVE all of the expensive ones, so anything I don't include is going to be cheap and available at any Lowe's or Home Depot.

I also have all the pulleys you would need to do an 8 rib conversion, but I can reduce the price if you don't want them.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing you need to know is that if you buy this kit, you can run everything I have to offer from the Anderson power pipe to the outlet of the intercooler. You are really going to want to decide what to do from there. You should really run a blow through with as much boost and AIR VOLUME as this kit will make, or put the largest pulley I have available on it. (3.6")

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I guess posting a price would be helpful. I am listing it at $1500 for EVERYTHING including 6 and 8 rib pulleys for the blower. It will of course be obo depending mostly on what people need and want.

One thing I forgot to include is that this is the V2, which is supposed to be quiter than the V1, but with the bypass it won't matter.

Last edited:

buster84

Established Member
You may ask as many question as you like, but I will only be answering between the hours of 7-10:00pm CST. If I don't get back to you the same day, be patient, I will answer your questions the next day.

What I have for sale:

Vortech S-trim with the GT impeller.
Procharger 3 core intercooler
PRocharger RACE bypass
Some of the piping you will need
ALL of the piping I have that you want
All bolts I can locate, the idler pulley, (which you have to have) all pulleys that you want. (6 rib and 8 rib)
Anderson power pipe

The best thing I can tell most of you that will ask this very question is that you should get a 96-98 Cobra kit parts list and order whatever bolts I don't have that you will need. I HAVE all of the expensive ones, so anything I don't include is going to be cheap and available at any Lowe's or Home Depot.

I also have all the pulleys you would need to do an 8 rib conversion, but I can reduce the price if you don't want them.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing you need to know is that if you buy this kit, you can run everything I have to offer from the Anderson power pipe to the outlet of the intercooler. You are really going to want to decide what to do from there. You should really run a blow through with as much boost and AIR VOLUME as this kit will make, or put the largest pulley I have available on it. (3.6")

I guess posting a price would be helpful. I am listing it at $1500 for EVERYTHING including 6 and 8 rib pulleys for the blower. It will of course be obo depending mostly on what people need and want.

One thing I forgot to include is that this is the V2, which is supposed to be quiter than the V1, but with the bypass it won't matter.
What do you mean by a GT impeller? Is it not a stock s trim? is it better? or similar to a si or t trim?

I dont need any of the other parts and im mostly interested in both the impeller and the inter-cooler. Will you separate the two?

i tried to send a pm but couldn't find any link do you have it disabled????

Last edited:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
What do you mean by a GT impeller? Is it not a stock s trim? is it better? or similar to a si or t trim?

I dont need any of the other parts and im mostly interested in both the impeller and the inter-cooler. Will you separate the two?

i tried to send a pm but couldn't find any link do you have it disabled????

No, people with new accounts can't send private messages right away, and since that was your 1st post, you obviously have a new account.

In any case, the GT impeller is swapped onto the Cobra S-trim's for another 1-2psi of boost per given pulley size. The original impeller for a Cobra is designed to make less boost at higher rpms since because it can make too much boost on the stock kit for people without built bottom ends. The solution for someone with a stock motor that wants to buy this setup is to use a bigger pulley.

If the price is right, I can seperate what I assume you want in the head unit (not just the impeller) and the intercooler, but you have to consider there isn't a lot of value in the rest of the parts alone. Most of the value in the kit is in the head unit and the intercooler.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Interested in the 8 rib pulley conversion if it's complete minus the blower pulley. LMK if you'll separate from the rest of your stuff and a price.

I will seperate but I suggest you check out prices and make me an offer. I have the A/C, water pump, alernator, crank, and power steering pulley. I also have two 8 rib blower pulleys. 3.33 and 3.0 I think. maybe a 2.97 but I'd have to look.

Ther reason for so much uncertainty is the fact that my wife and I just moved and I am going to have to find things like my 6 rib ps pulley and the blower pulleys.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I will seperate but I suggest you check out prices and make me an offer. I have the A/C, water pump, alernator, crank, and power steering pulley. I also have two 8 rib blower pulleys. 3.33 and 3.0 I think. maybe a 2.97 but I'd have to look.

Ther reason for so much uncertainty is the fact that my wife and I just moved and I am going to have to find things like my 6 rib ps pulley and the blower pulleys.

did you buy as a kit like the gi joe kit or did you piece it together yourself? I have a 3.15 8 rib super charger pulley already so i wouldn't need yours. If you bought as a kit do you still have all the spacers and directions?

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I bought it all together, but I did not buy it from someone selling it as the kit you mentioned. They did include spacers, which I may still have, but there are no instructions. I am sure you could dig those up, but I never bothered.

As for the kit itself, several nibbles, but no money in the bank yet.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I bought it all together, but I did not buy it from someone selling it as the kit you mentioned. They did include spacers, which I may still have, but there are no instructions. I am sure you could dig those up, but I never bothered.

As for the kit itself, several nibbles, but no money in the bank yet.

Do you know if the crank pulley is SFI certified?

orngpel

Established Member
Shipping

Hey I called you today did you find out shipping to 48182? Or did you find out how much it weighs so I can get a quote. Thanks Ryan

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Bump for the weekend. I'll include a pratically new SCT BA 2600, with a filter and adapter for another $150.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread