96 Bright Atlantic Blue cobra in GA 520whp

96svtblack

Established Member
Hey guys to much stuff to list here but im considering selling my cobra, ive owned it for 3 years it was mostly stock when i got it and ive taken it to where its at today here is the major stuff

Forged engine, teksid block, h beams, arp hardware, custom pistons,ported heads, ceramic coated longtubes, catless x pipe, flow 44's w/ dumps

Terminator conversion, ported blower, Dragon TB, C&L intake, metco 4# lower,
billetflow 2.76 upper. billetflow 100mm snub idler and all other idlers, 3.20 alt pulley, ported lower manifold

aeromotive fuel rails, 60# injectors, fuel lab efi regulator, 8an and 6an return, snow performance methanol injection kit, 2.5 gallon tank in trunk
sct2800 maf.

qa1 caster camber plates, tokico blue shocks and struts, h&r springs, steeda bumpsteer kit, IRS swap from 04 cobra w/ 3.73 gears.

rebuilt t-45 trans , zoom stage 3 clutch shifts smooth, urethane engine mounts,dba rotors w/ hawk pads,

hid kit for headlights and foglights, saleen rear spoiler, katskinz leather seats tan w/ black alcantar inserts, autometer gauges, oil, water, boost, inovate A/F wideband. dash pod and pillar pod, bullit pedals and gas door, bullit shifter bezel, polished gauge inserts, silver face a/c bezel, kenwood excelon headunit with ipod dock, kenwood excelon speakers on mtx 4 channel amp for mids and highs. new black carpet from lrs. new headlights and clear corners, black tailight bezels, cobra inserts.

im sure there is tons of stuff im forgetting to list but the engine is built be able to handle 800+ hp np the car just needs more boost. its at 16# right now and it really screams. ive dumped tons of money in this car and im ready to try to get some of it back so serious offers give me a call my number is 864_293_9247. i would like to get 15k but i know you can get a termi for that much so if anyone is interested give me a call, i will consider trades and cash as well, sportbikes will be considered.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

gray 5.0

up and running
Established Member
92lx with a precision turbo 500whp at 9psi on 87 octane. 18mpg around town if your good

gray 5.0

up and running
Established Member
if you give me an email ill send you the build sheet and pics as well as vids car has 33k original miles

Users who are viewing this thread