96 Cobra and 2013 Corvette

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
I was leaving work today, and right before I got to the highway I noticed a grey and black Corvette behind me. I got out on the highway, pulled into the left lane, and he was behind me. I was easing a little higher into 3rd just in case, but he didnt move, so I hit 4th, thats when he moved to the right lane and slowly moved up next to me and I gave him a thumbs up and hit 3rd immediately putting almost a car length on him to find out he was spinning the tires and couldnt get traction. lol I hung with him for maybe a good 1-2 seconds and he was in front of me, that blower whine was sick. I got up next to him gave him a thumbs up and talked. He said it was supercharged, waved off and went out seperate ways. It was just too much for my V1 t trim to handle. numbers are 462 hp 411 tq

Thats the fun in not knowing what your up against. I need some 4.10's bad. lol

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Even vs a base vette If your gears are stock I can see that outcome happening every time. 4.10s are a must for the sn95s ford gave us horrible stock gears in theory for better gas mileage.

462 to the wheels with 4.10s on radials vs a base vette that I would like to see.

Last edited:

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
He got me pretty good. He would have more, but its that there was a car further up in his lane. So after he dusted me he quickly got in front of me in my lane, then started to slow down. Maybe about 3-4 car lengths when he got over.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Good death.

I was aggressively passed by a black C7 yesterday while driving my truck. Damn that car sounded and looked good!

Users who are viewing this thread