• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

96 Cobra vs Honda S2000

Discussion in 'Road Kill Drive-Thru' started by jmsa540, Apr 27, 2019.

1. musclecarresort

musclecarresort Well-Known Member Established Member

IMG_6394.jpg

2. old01cobra

old01cobra Member Established Member

Lay off the guy if he beat it he beat it. More to racing than the car, so if he beat the driver he beat the S2000. I've beat cars that I wondered how.... I put lengths on modified AWD audi's, Evo's and vetts from digs and I didn't care because I won... How who knows and who cares it happens.... Ive also lost or had cars that ran with me and Im thinking I should be walking them but its racing and who knows.

I had a shitbox honda crx door to door with me screaming while I was spinning 1st 2nd into 3rd because I had bald tires, dude was probably like damn my cars fast the fart can and hot air intake works, see I almost beat a cobra...…. I've run a 6.0L GTO and pulled the crap out of it from a roll then we get to the light and it put 2-3 cars on me outa the hole. I also had a crown vic I could barely get around one time (it wasn't a cop either, he was some young man child kid driving it)... Then I had some rich old fat dude looking like Mike Ditka smoking a cigar, show me the tail lights of his SL65 while listening to Frank Sinatra "World on a String song" blasting, I will never forget that one (outcome was what I thought, though the character driving it was a thought I didn't imagine). Ive also had some nasty modified diesels irritate me and wrap my car in a black soot wrap (least it was free).

Anything goes and anything can happen when it comes to racing! Hats off OP nice kill.

3. JpL4K3

JpL4K3 Well-Known Member Established Member

Lol, fake.

4. SixPak

SixPak Member Established Member

If you read the mods list you would have noticed it has ‘sequential tail lights’.
    That makes it totally believable to me. That is what makes Coyotes run like they do.

5. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Handlebar mustaches... PSSHHH! Established Member

Truth! You got me there, my man!

6. jmsa540

jmsa540 Well-Known Member Established Member

I bought the mod?

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

7. jmsa540

jmsa540 Well-Known Member Established Member