97 Cobra 417rwhp supercharged forged 4.6 11K

venomouscobra98

Established Member
Did you say you would take trades? I have a bolt-on 98 cobra with 84,000 miles. I'm located in central nebraska.I also have a couple older vechicles if interested also.

PapaSmurf

Established Member
i got your pm venomous, replied but i didnt see this post until after i replied. send me some pics of the cobra and also pics of the older vehicles youd have to offer. thanks

PapaSmurf

Established Member
just brand new shift fork, synchronizers, and bearings/races. the stock setup was going for a long time and still looked good when i had it pulled to rebuild so i wouldnt worry about the stock trans at all. gears, synchronizers, and input/output shaft looked great.

Also i had the CEL deleted so no lights on the dash anymore. i can scan it for anybody who needs proof.

Still for sale.

PapaSmurf

Established Member
probably about a week or two before its off the market. after i get the money for my other cars i plan to do a few changes to this one.

PapaSmurf

Established Member
working on changing the belt ($80) right now and also replacing the tensioner pulley. replaced the supercharger idler pulley less than 200 miles ago ($40). just general maintenance stuff. also changing oil today as well.

i had no idea oils went up. cost $40 just for oil.

PapaSmurf

Established Member
send me more info i may be interested. i would like to have a better daily driver. if this car had and auto it'd make it so much easier. i know i can make it one but that takes $

Users who are viewing this thread