Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
Hi all! I have a black on black 98 Cobra that i'm currently restoring. The stock engine is weak so i bought an entire Mark 8 for $200 bucks! Im going to get the cobras crank checked out and get some forged rods and pistons. Also thought about a stroker, I want to leave the stock bore. Whats a good kit out there?

Also since the Lincoln has COP's I want to convert that over. Anyone have experience with that? I know the intake cams are not the same witch is fine I want to cam it anyways. I want to make 450-500 rwhp N/A. No power adders. Anyone have any good cam recommendations?

Thanks in Advance!!

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
I'm not worried about budget, It'll be a one thing at a time kind of deal cause I'm busy a lot. Also building a 408W for my 90 GT. Just want to start doing some research and get some input and advice. Never built a mod motor but have built half a dozen push rod engines.

toby1234

Established Member
I’ve seen stock bottom end N/A cobras make close to 400 rwhp with maxed out combos. That’s full bolt ons plus ported everything. So 450-500 rwhp with a stroker might be possible. It’s going to be expensive though.

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
I would really like to Termi swap it but i cant ever find a decent 03-04 cobra drive train that some one isnt asking gold for

Users who are viewing this thread