98 Cobra Vert FS/FT

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
I am listing this for my dad, the car is an original Cobra with Saleen body parts. The motor is mostly stock besides a throttle body, MSD wires and full Magnaflow exhaust. The interior was recently redone in real black leather with red stitching, there are two different grains of leather in the seats, but both are black. Everything works perfectly. Email him or call him with any other questions please

[email protected] or 540-874-0503 is his cell phone

Here are the pictures

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

Car has approx. 89XXX miles on it. He has stopped driving since I detailed it and took these pictures. Also I know it has a running pony steering wheel center, I don't know why. To my knowledge the airbags were never deployed, also the Cobra lettering was removed from the front calipers so I think the last owner tried to pass it off as not a Cobra or something. Again, not my car, so idk why.

And before I list the price, my dads price is his price, so don't tell me its too high, because I know it is, just make him an offer. He is also open to trades/trades plus cash for a decent 4wd truck. His asking price is 11,900.

Users who are viewing this thread