98 Crystal White with an S-Trim and Built Rear

69clark

Established Member
Actually I have been trying to talk my friend in East Greenbush into buying it. He keeps asking about it, but doesn't get too serious. Good luck on ebay Ernie!

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Tell him that next week its fair game, Until then If all goes well monday its MINE! Bare with me Ernie im trying haha

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
badda bump for ya, havent been in this section in awhile cant belive you still got it, i'd say your location is giving you problems, i went to HVCC my freshman year of college to play juco football...the car world dose not seem to big up there, local market must be a little shitty for ya =( GL man hopefully NASTYSVT can come threw for ya!!

Good luck to you as well Nasty with commin up with the funds =)

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
badda bump for ya, havent been in this section in awhile cant belive you still got it, i'd say your location is giving you problems, i went to HVCC my freshman year of college to play juco football...the car world dose not seem to big up there, local market must be a little shitty for ya =( GL man hopefully NASTYSVT can come threw for ya!!

Good luck to you as well Nasty with commin up with the funds =)

Man if you only knew what ive been trying to do to get this car. :bash: Like i said my last shot ill most likely find out Monday..

edit: BTW glad to see your keeping your car!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread