98 White Cobra w/ Black Interior

msvrenon

Established Member
Here are the modifications

Exterior Mods
Urethane Saleen Style Rear Bumper - Installed in January professionally
Fiberglass Front Spider X-9 front bumper - Installed in January as well. I have the receipts for the warranty on the paint work. Guaranteed not to peel for the life of the car.
Urethane Roush Side Skirts
20" Cobra R Chrome wheels
94-98 Saleen S351 wing

Performance Mods.
Steeda Sport Lowering Springs
Steeda Under drive Pulleys Bullitt and Cobra
Steeda Adjustable Clutch Quadrant and Cable
94-04 Caster Camber Plates From Maximum Motor Sports
80mm MAF System with Inlet Pipe
Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
Pro-5.0 Short Throw Shifter
Pacesetter Long tube Headers - The most beautiful sound you could ever hear. Just had the vehicle smogged and registered so no issues with SMOG
Flow master Exhaust System For Cobra
Welded Sub Frame Connectors - From Blue Oval Performance Shop
Brand New Serpentine Belt

Interior Mods
New Racing Seats with Brand New Brackets From American Muscle
The entire back floor, doors and trunk have been covered with FAT MAT sound Deadener. I believe that it is 80 or 100 mil thickness.
The car has aftermarket speakers already installed with a Jensen amp pushing them but will not have a stereo or sub included but is completly wired and ready for one.
Racing Steering wheel that is detachable as well. The adapter is chrome and really looks nice. Have the stock one as well.
Custom shift knob that I paid $100 for. Don't ask me why but it looks soooo nice installed. It has a Cobra Emblem engraved on the top of it.
Formula F1 Mirrors but I also have the stock ones ready for you to install if you want. The F1's look real nice though.
Carbon Fiber Dash kit
Really cool looking silver window tint that I paid $350 to have installed. I have the roll of tint as well and would be willing to let go some of it but will be keeping the rest.

I have the stock headers and stock pipe in case you do not want to stay with the long tube headers but if you in stalled a supercharger you may want to keep them on. I also have an aftermarket Bassani X-pipe that is straight thru with no cats as well.
Asking $8000 or best offer. Let me know maybe we can deal. 858-335-3813
JUNE02.jpg

JUNE01.jpg

JUNE04.jpg

JUNE03.gif

075bd2f0.gif

Users who are viewing this thread