99-04 Mustang HID Retrofit Headlights

stangin99

Established Member
Well, my vendor account is activated and I am ready to start retrofitting some HID's!

I have decided to initially do a group buy to get my name/products out there. This also helps you guys in that it lowers the price by a little bit, as ordering in larger quantities helps cut down the price on most parts(and I even cut a little on the labor).

So, this first group buy will be for approximately 10 lights. The price for this round will be $725 + shipping costs. This includes:

Depo Aftermarket Headlights (clear or tinted)
Infiniti FX-35 style projectors w/ clear lenses (high and low beams)
Denso(Toyota) Slim Ballasts (waterproofed)
Phillips 85122(colorshift or non-colorshift) 4300K bulbs
Plug and Play wiring harness

If you happen to have a pair of Depo brand aftermarket headlights, you can subtract $150 off of the price. However I currently will only accept headlights that have both vertical and horizontal adjustment knobs.

Payment:
I'm currently only accepting paypal. Payment upfront in full will be required for this round. Please send all paypal payments to: [email protected]

Timeframe:
Please note that this is currently a side business and I am not working in a shop 9-5. Once I get the ~10 paid people, I will order all of the parts I need. Once they come in, it will take me 3-4 days per set of headlights. I'll wait to ship out a few sets of headlights at a time(probably 3-4 tops). This way all 10 of you won't have to wait until the end.

Pictures:
P1070041.jpg

P1070045.jpg

P1000326.gif

P1070062.gif

P1070058.gif

Denso Ballasts:
P1070047.jpg

(waterproofed)
P1070052.jpg

Wiring Harness
P1070048.jpg

Cutoff
P1070082.gif

P1070084.gif

P1070086.gif

High Beams:
P1070092.gif

P1070091.gif

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
you still making these ?? & got any pics of the tinted headlights ???

i really like mine but if they are as dark as mine i might do buy a set instead of having just hid bulbs in a stock housing

& do you need my lights 1st of do you just send a set out & i`ll send you mine for a credit

( so i dont have to have my car down for that amount of time ? )

stangin99

Established Member
I am still able to do these. Haven't seen any real interest so I've put it on the back burner but it can be turned on anytime.

I was wondering can I buy just the headlight covers. If so, how much for a set? Thanks

Huh? What headlight covers are you talking about?

you still making these ?? & got any pics of the tinted headlights ???

i really like mine but if they are as dark as mine i might do buy a set instead of having just hid bulbs in a stock housing

& do you need my lights 1st of do you just send a set out & i`ll send you mine for a credit

( so i dont have to have my car down for that amount of time ? )

I can only use your lights if you are using aftermarket DEPO lights. I am unable to work with the OEM Ford housings.

any chance you can make retro fit lighting headlights?

Not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread