IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Sexy as usual my friend, love the color.

You said you have H&R Superspoets with no iso's in the front, right? I'm looking at picking up a set hopefully soon that gives me a good drop without sacrificing ride quality.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Sexy as usual my friend, love the color.

You said you have H&R Superspoets with no iso's in the front, right? I'm looking at picking up a set hopefully soon that gives me a good drop without sacrificing ride quality.

Thanks man! Yup Super Sports up front, no iso's, and x2 ball joints. They should raise your front end up a tad based off the pics I've seen of yours.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Good looking but man that car needs a wing!! lol

fish tumor

Established Member
Very raw 99 cobra! Hey "u1cobra" you have a 03 cobra in Japan? Wow that must be a very amazing time every time you drive around. I can't imagine what the locals are thinking when they see your cobra hitting the city up. Do you have video of your cobra mashing around in the city?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks great as always man. Get you a 2000 Cobra R hood and it will look perfect, not that it doesnt now. :)

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Thanks man! Yup Super Sports up front, no iso's, and x2 ball joints. They should raise your front end up a tad based off the pics I've seen of yours.

Sick, good news. Damn they weren't kidding when they said you and I have just about the exact same setup, now I've gotta polish my exhaust, looks great in your shots.

Edit: Just checked for Supersports that fit our cars, where'd you find yours? American Muscle doesn't carry them from what I saw, then again it's early so maybe I missed it.

Last edited:

Predatorbird

Established Member
Thanks for the comments everyone! :beer:

Good looking but man that car needs a wing!! lol
03/04 spoiler is the only way I would go with this car. I don't want to spend any money on appearance mods right now if I do anything else to it.

Very nice. What kinda wheels? I also got a Rio Red 99 Cobra
Wheels are 18x9/10 FR500's.

Looks great as always man. Get you a 2000 Cobra R hood and it will look perfect, not that it doesnt now. :)
I always go back and forth on hoods, right now I'm really liking the stock 03/04 hood for this.

Sick, good news. Damn they weren't kidding when they said you and I have just about the exact same setup, now I've gotta polish my exhaust, looks great in your shots.

Edit: Just checked for Supersports that fit our cars, where'd you find yours? American Muscle doesn't carry them from what I saw, then again it's early so maybe I missed it.
They only make them for a SRA, so the rears don't fit. I picked up a new pair of fronts from the market section.

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
You pick them up from a 99-04 GT kit? I'll have to find some fronts.

I need 18's...damn 17's are too small.

Users who are viewing this thread