99 Cobra Vert-White

cador

I bought this 99 Vert early 2015 in good condition but had a few things wrong with it, it also has a Texas Salvage Title (no lien and in my name ready to sell) as it got hit in the front numerous years ago-the P & B shop that did some (other) work for me said they did a great job and it was a light hit.
I've done the following to it since owning it.....

Had Painted Professionally the following......both front and rear bumpers-header panel-hood-front passengers fender-looks great and whole car shines. New Fog light Bezels. Has side rails as well (had an Xnon (?) bumper that matched and I went back to stock).
Replaced Water pump-Alternator-Clutch Cable-Spark plugs and wires-Fuel pump and fuel filter-motor mounts.
All brakes are brand new-including pad and rotors and calipers and brake lines and master cylinder.
New Eclipse Stereo (could use new speakers).
Brand New Cooper Zeon RS3-S Tires maybe 300 mis on them-275/40/17's rear 245/45/17's on front.
Brand New Replica 03 Cobra Chrome Wheels-(not a scratch on them) with new SVT caps.
Brand new Headlights and Foglights and Rear tail lights.
New Battery (about a yr ago).
Interior looks great-no rips or tears in seats.

On it when I bought it was....Has 2004 rear Gears-K & N Cold Air Intake-Diablo Sport Tuned (comes with Tuner)-Magnaflow Catback Exhaust with 3.5 Tips. Factory untouched stock motor.
Air blows super cold and all the gauges and switches (CC-remote side mirror controls ect) work perfect-the 2 vent windows do not roll up/down as quick as they should.
Car runs and looks great-clutch and trans work properly-plenty of power and no hesitation-no mechanical issues currently as I've had my mechanic go through the car and fix what he thought could show up as an problem. Paint is shiny and looks good-does have a scratch on the newly painted bumper (A-holes stole a dirt bike from me and scratched my bumper getting it out) and a few other spots here and there. It has 87K actual miles-the interior is super nice (no rips or splits on seats-carpet isn't wore) for its age.
It NEEDS A NEW TOP-it goes down and up fine-but the rear window is broke and it looks wore-no rips or tears though. I never worried about it cause I'm in Tx and if I'm going to be driving the car the weather is nice and tops down.
The car is nice but with needing a new top and the Salvage title I'm not sure what to ask.

I'm in Kingwood Tx-a suburb of Houston (right north of it).

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 251
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 226
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 257
  • c5.jpg
    c5.jpg