A Big Thanks To Chris Nelson

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
I just got all my Britemax products and the porter cable yesterday! I can't wait to polish the L with this stuff, I will post up some before and after pics. Thanks again Chris! For any who have yet to purchase through him, he is a hell of a guy and takes the time to explain about everything so you know what to do when you get it, and offers his services if you need further help. Chris is the Man!

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
YEehaaa :rockon:

and he also ships international !!! Chris is the real Lightning Beauty & Welness- Agent ! :beer:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Thats awesome, Id love to get my hands on a Porter Cable. Ah one day Ill have all the toys...

boca ron

Banned
slvrlightning said:
I just got all my Britemax products and the porter cable yesterday! I can't wait to polish the L with this stuff, I will post up some before and after pics. Thanks again Chris! For any who have yet to purchase through him, he is a hell of a guy and takes the time to explain about everything so you know what to do when you get it, and offers his services if you need further help. Chris is the Man!
Great products from britemax for sure. Chris is the man, good people right there :thumbsup:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Yeah you do. I have to buy 10 at a time to still be just slightly higher than everyone else and still not make any $$ on them. They are a great compliment to the Britemax pads though.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Ok, i think there is MORE than enough threads thanking Chris. I know he is a great guy, but if we keep this up, hes going to get a big head, and we cant have that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
Ok, i think there is MORE than enough threads thanking Chris. I know he is a great guy, but if we keep this up, hes going to get a big head, and we cant have that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Too late.... I had that way before I met you guys. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread