A few pics of my 10th Anniversary Cobra.

gabe1530

Banned
edit: i added a few more pics :)

So that was a lot of fun Brian ahaha!! :D

sure was, I cant wait to get to the track and see what she can do.
Nice. I like the valve covers.
thank you!
beautiful car, that blower is is monsterous
thank you, its just a tiny 2.9l ;-)
If I ever saw you driving I would never suspect that car has the power it does, very unsuspecting, I love it!
thank you! that was my goal in this project.
Car looks amazing. I love the widened stock wheels. Just saw your burnout video on cobra's only and gave you a follow.
thank you! following you as well.
Beautiful car!
thank you!
Looks really good.
thank you!
Stance is super sick! Love the rear wheel choice.
thank you!
325 m&h
Sweet cobra! If I ever get a terminator it will be a 10th for sure. Probably silver though.
thank you! i really like silver 10th's as well.
Pictures looks awesome OP, what size tires are you running out back?
325 m&h racemasters
Those rear tires look perfect, meaty without being steam rollers. Great looking 10th
thank you, i agree but i might have to go with a different rear tire or switch out springs so they dont rub.
Looks great!
thank you!
Very nice car. Like the engine bay
thank you!

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Awesome, I love how unassuming the exterior is to have that monster under the hood!

gabe1530

Banned
Cars awesome ! How do you like the m&h compared to Mickey Thompson ? I am looking at a set for my car
even on low boost i blow through them easily. they are really sticky though and feel great. compared to mickeys, i think they are better (radial to radial) as they have more sidewall and they hook pretty well. i went with them mainly because of my IRS and i would rather not destroy my Pro Level Halfshafts.

Makes me want a 10th vert even more! That thing is nasty! That engine bay :rockon:

Thanks!

Awesome, I love how unassuming the exterior is to have that monster under the hood!

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread