A few pictures, new mod, at the fair, oh, and the H3...

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Edit: New pictures added of Engine Bay...

This is a picture of my truck at the North West Wisconsin State Fair, I wish I had a shot of the engine bay, man she was sharp that day...

Ummm, yea, I fit... This was when I put in the MP built blower, and JLP Sheet Metal intake, it's nice...

Yea, the propaganda mobile...

Did I ever show my winter trim? Well here it is anyways, in 2 months, it'll be back to this...

And just for old times, the kewl picture...

Tonight when I get home, I'll try to take a picture of the engine bay, and get that up as well. Shinny.

Edit: A few more picts///

Last edited:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
HalfTime said:
This is a picture of my truck at the North West Wisconsin State Fair, I wish I had a shot of the engine bay, man she was sharp that day...

Ummm, yea, I fit... This was when I put in the MP built blower, and JLP Sheet Metal intake, it's nice...

:eek: :lol: I wish I could do that!

Cool pics though.:coolman:

You're like me though, I think you need the headlight mod.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
lol...you could probably loosen that s/c bolt without standing on the truck.

HalfTime

Established Member
CHIZ said:
lol...you could probably loosen that s/c bolt without standing on the truck.
Yea, that one, but the ones in the back, my knees start to hurt for some reason leaning over the truck, I'm only 69" tall, so to my advantage. lol
Cichlids said:
If I did that I would get a cramp and fall backwards. Lookin good!
lol, haven't had that problem yet, but the knees, oh, and watch your head. ha ha
red-light said:
looks very nice......looks like we have the same tonnau cover, does it say "low rider" on the back?
naaa, I think it's from Chicken Ears or something like that, it was on the truck when I bought it. But it is nice. Heavy as all hell though. I want the lower profile one, with the lip spoiler on it, I think that one is much sharper.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
You a recruiter up there or the MPA? I have less than a year left on Recruiting Duty down here in Atlanta. I am the Program Spec. now until I go back to 46's in the fleet.

HalfTime

Established Member
venomous said:
You a recruiter up there or the MPA? I have less than a year left on Recruiting Duty down here in Atlanta. I am the Program Spec. now until I go back to 46's in the fleet.
I am a Recruter, Congrats on 1 year left. Can't wait to get back to the Fleet. Me, I'm a I level Airframes guy. Who knows where I'll request after this, I think back to the East Cost. Do you know a Sgt Leza or Sgt DeAsis? There both someware down thier. Anyways, good talk, gotta take 2 to MEPS today, so gotta hit the road here in a few.

Users who are viewing this thread