A fine example of a Police Officer.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
These are the stories of Law Enforcement that rarely get told. It's truly unfortunate how the story had to get out though.

RIP Officer Henwood

[youtube_browser]vtI5EIbo_FE&feature=related[/youtube_browser]

Stay safe everyone.

mustanginky

Established Member
you are correct, rarely do we get commended for the "little things" we do. the media is quick to jump down our throats months later about our actions in the middle of a fight, however, rarely shares the good things we do daily.

god speed Henwood

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
It may seem like a small thing to some people but Officer Hendwood offering to pay for the kids cookies instead of just giving him the .10 cents just goes to show the kind of person he must have been. Its nice to see that people got to see that thanks to that video. Shame he had to go the way he did.

R.I.P

CPRsm

Local to me, very local. The man who shot him thankfully is dead. But he shot another random person before he made it to this poor officer, at an IN and OUT about .5 miles from me. Been bad here lately. Another war veteran was slammed in the rear by a drunk with a .37 BAC. Yep, she had a .37. He was sitting on his Harley at a light after getting a hair cut on a Sunday.

darksrt

Established Member
Rest In Peace brother. That's one of MANY small things we do everyday. Why? Not to be recognized for it or to be commened but it's because we, IMO, are just good people at heart and thats why we are law enforcement to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread