A look at MMR's Aero Carbon Fiber bumper for all 2011-2014 Mustang GT >>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR Aero Carbon Fiber Front Bumber for 2010 to 2014

The first and only aftermarket front bumper for the GT500, this 100% Carbon Fiber Front bumper is designed for the race enthusiast. 1/3 the weight of the factory bumper! Its smoothed aero finish deletes the fog lights and grills. This aerodynamic advantage has been tested to pick up as much as 4 MPH in quarter mile racing and up to 8 MPH in Texas Mile type events or vehicles running 200+!!! Grill openings can be cut out for radiator air flow or Turbo / s/c openings. Rigid reinforced Carbon design prevents flex under high speeds. Includes Head light deletes for more weight reduction but these can be removed if original head lights are to be used. Factory mounting location retained in most areas. Some additional brackets/bracing may be required depending type of use. Great for street, road race, drag and Mile long competitions. Gel coated for minimal prep and easy paint. Also fits 2010-2012 Mustang GT or V6 when using Gt500 Hood, and a direct replacement for all 2014.

Now in stock for only $799!!

http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=26_27&products_id=407

Headlight stickers now available! (they look 100% real!!)

MMR
1-877-MOD-POWR

422235_.jpg

aero%20bumper.jpg

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My apologies, I do not know the exact weight, I do know however from our site that it is 1/3 lighter than the original when comparing just the bumper to bumper. I will check with our tech dept for a more in depth answer and will post once I have this information.

MMR Sales

Bud

Established Member
Should make them for 11-12 guys so the GT500 hood isn't needed.

I'm a good bit into a CF 11/12 hood and have grown to like the style of that front end. Would be cool to have something like this for the earlier years. Until then I'll be running the stocker.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I'm a good bit into a CF 11/12 hood and have grown to like the style of that front end. Would be cool to have something like this for the earlier years. Until then I'll be running the stocker.

I agree, the 11-12 front end is my favorite and I really don't want to switch it.

Users who are viewing this thread