A-Team Movie???

Rochard

Established Member
Not interested. It was a great show when I was a kid....

They shouldn't remake these old shows. Miami Vice - of which I am still a huge fan - changed the way TV shows were made. But the movie didn't begin to do it justice.

They have the new Night Rider, The Bionic Woman, and I hear Magnum PI is in the works.

txyaloo

Established Member
The original A-Team rocks the house. This new one is going to be disappointing. If they're doing it, they need to use the original actors. I know George Peppard is dead, but I'd much rather see Mr. T and Dwight Schultz in those roles.

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
I loved the show growing up. The original cast members were great. If they try to use alternates especially with Mr T then the movie will be terrible.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
The original A-Team rocks the house. This new one is going to be disappointing. If they're doing it, they need to use the original actors. I know George Peppard is dead, but I'd much rather see Mr. T and Dwight Schultz in those roles.

It wouldn't quite be the same with the old actors pushing their walkers around, now would it :poke:

EDIT: "I pitty the fool :cough: cough: :weeze:" (in grumpy old man voice)

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
It wouldn't quite be the same with the old actors pushing their walkers around, now would it :poke:

EDIT: "I pitty the fool :cough: cough: :weeze:" (in grumpy old man voice)

:beer: I don't think they're that old, and only one is in the grave. Apparently this new one is going to be set after the new team get back from Iraq. The studios should make up a new name instead of tainting the awesomeness of the A-Team.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Hmm, so without Mr. T does that mean people can actually die? Instead of fantastic explosions and car flips that everyone walks away from? I'll wait and see who the cast is before I see it.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Hollywood has gone down the shitter.:fart::kaboom:

I used to watch the "A-Team" when I was a kid...but a movie? LOL. Get real.
What other crap from the 70's and 80's is hollywood going to try and bring back from the dead by making another shitty movie out of a dead TV show?

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
If it is released i'm sure it will be updated to the Gulf war or current events to keep the seniors out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread