A warrior died today.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
It is a sad day in Maryland today. RIP Jason Schneider. You will be remembered and missed as a warrior. You went down fighting, taking the bad guy with you. The funeral is Saturday. I will be attending.

In valor there is hope.

"I'm the police, and I'm here to arrest you. You have broken the law. I did not write the law. I may even disagree with the law. But I will enforce it. No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathies, nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with grey bars. If you run away, I will chase you. If you fight me, I will fight back. If you shoot at me, I will shoot back. By law, I am unable to walk away. I'm a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed. I think. I love. And yes, I can be killed. And although I'm but one person, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me. And I them. We stand watch together. A thin blue line. Protecting the prey from the predators. The good from the bad. WE are the police"

Police Officer Jason Schneider Shot, Killed Serving Warrant « CBS DC

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
Read about this today, rest in peace my brother. It takes the selfless acts of brave men and women like Mr. Schneider to prevail against the evil that lurks our communities. He will be forever remembered and honored for his sacrifice. I give my prayers and condolences to his family.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Rest in peace Brother. You deserve it. Your brothers and sisters will take it from here.

My condolences to his family, friends and fellow partners.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Woke up at 4pm to read about it. Definetly feel for the family and the entire agency. Baltimore county was a great presence last year when we lost two Deputies in a week just a year ago. Rest Easy Officer Schneider.

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
Rest In Peace brother. Time to walk your beat on Heaven's street, you've done your time in hell.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
Damn. RIP. Prayers going out to his family friends and fellow officers. I hate hearing about officers dying in the line of duty. They literally give everything to protect us.

Users who are viewing this thread