? about Bassani X pipe?

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Jared,
More likely than not going the route in which I will be changin' up the exhaust...I'm going with the Borla stingers for the 03 Cobra and the offroad x pipe from Bassani...can I add cats to this x-pipe down the road if I have to...and BTW, which x-pipe do you recommend, I don't won't no junk, lol...
I will probably choose the BX-46032 which is the top one...give me your advice please...
Bassani : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Thanks,
Joe

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared,
More likely than not going the route in which I will be changin' up the exhaust...I'm going with the Borla stingers for the 03 Cobra and the offroad x pipe from Bassani...can I add cats to this x-pipe down the road if I have to...and BTW, which x-pipe do you recommend, I don't won't no junk, lol...
I will probably choose the BX-46032 which is the top one...give me your advice please...
Bassani : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Thanks,
Joe

Joe,

All of Bassani's midpipes for the 99-04 Mustang are modular so that you can add cats at a later date if desired. The one you chose is the correct pipe for an 03. The only difference between that and the regular 46032 is that the BX is aluminized where the one without BX is stainless. I personally see no reason to go with the stainless as I've run aluminized pipes for years with no issues.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread