Acoustic guitar played on an insane level...

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
One of these guys came to my school when I was in like 6th grade. It was mesmerizing to say the lease, even for a restless 12 year old. I don't remember the guy's name, but if I had to guess it could have been this Mckee fellow. It would have been 20 years ago now, but the guy said he traveled all over the world just to play with certain individuals and learn.
I play on what is considered a pro level. I say I am only on thay level because I get paid to play.

I have sat down with a lot of guitarists, and those guys blew me away with their talent.

Vince Gill is unreal.
Zac Brown can do anything you want him to do on a guitar, sing, and still make you look like a beginner.
Corey Smith is under rated as a guitarist, but the little man is amazing.
Scotty Wray (guitarist for Miranda Lambert) is one of a kind.

I could keep calling out well known names in a various genres. People know them, respect them, and they have a fan base to prove it.

Everytime I have a young artist tell me they want to be famous, and have their music known by everyone, I give them a smile. Then I tell them to head to Nashville. Stop by the airport and listen to the musicians busking for change. Walk around downtown and listen to musicians in the clubs, and in the street. I have met homeless people that put me to shame.

The entertainment industry is not easy. It is not polite. It is not anything you would expect. It is a dog eat dog, cut throat industry in which only a few succeed.

I have a niche in regard to my artists. Most are ladies. They know I am not going to take advantage of them. I will stand up for them. I will not allow anyone else take advantage of them.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I got a healthy respect for anyone who is musically inclined. At my height I could play chariots if fire on a piano pretty good.
But just lost interest and never seem to have time nowadays

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread