Active shooter in SC, anyone local?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Our country is becoming like Beirut. Working the streets is no ****ing joke. The low levels have bred a new kind of pos who doesn't think, only reacts, and is without conscience.

Exactly. Lack of accountability for bad behavior (asshole leftist judges who let everyone walk free).

And when someone actually is held accountable, it’s not talked about enough in the liberal media so the word never spreads to NOT BE A DEGENERATE PIECE OF SHIT.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
They brought him to my neck of the woods for autopsy.

It's florence. If any of you have been there, you'd understand. It's a rural, impoverished, and under educated area. It's part of what is called the "black corridor" of I95. Not due to skin color, but due to it being dead. SC's I95 route is the least developed in the nation (IMO), and all of the towns along it have long since dried up dollar wise.

Problem is, the people are left behind. And this moron is one of them i'm sure. SC uses the countys tax base as a way to gear education spending. Darlington county has a real low tax base so the dollars aren't there, and you end up ejecting under educated morons out of high school every year. Thus you get this piece of work shooting people up.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
They brought him to my neck of the woods for autopsy.

It's florence. If any of you have been there, you'd understand. It's a rural, impoverished, and under educated area. It's part of what is called the "black corridor" of I95. Not due to skin color, but due to it being dead. SC's I95 route is the least developed in the nation (IMO), and all of the towns along it have long since dried up dollar wise.

Problem is, the people are left behind. And this moron is one of them i'm sure. SC uses the countys tax base as a way to gear education spending. Darlington county has a real low tax base so the dollars aren't there, and you end up ejecting under educated morons out of high school every year. Thus you get this piece of work shooting people up.
Did you see the house it happened at? Its massive

cbj5259

Established Member
It's a good thing Obama wanted to strip police of surplus military APC's and weapons and gear "that belong on the battlefield and not in the hands of law enforcement". I'm sure its ok though... beer summits fix everything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread