Adopted Puppy Update

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
Few weeks back I asked which dog I should adopt. Figured I'd update you all. Not sure what breed he is. I have been told Terrier, Lab, Beagle, and even Pug, so who know...

Anyway, he was found on the side of the road in South Carolina with another puppy, who my girlfriend adopted at the same time, and was about to be killed in a kill shelter in Mullens, SC.

Any idea what mixes they are?

Here are some pics:

th_IMG_1298.jpg

th_IMG_1299.jpg

th_IMG_1325.jpg

th_IMG_1329.jpg

th_Melo5.jpg

th_MeloOutside.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

Last edited:

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
In the last picture the one on the right looks like it has some beagle in it for sure. Both are great looking pups! Congrats and good job adopting!

Bokeo

Established Member
Cute as hell pups, Not sure on the breed though.

Glad you saved the little guys.

Keenov

Established Member
I am thinking Beagle and Lab for sure.

A friend of mine has a Beagle/Lab mix. He looks like yours with a slightly longer snout.

196593_1742000283334_3355132_n.jpg

189475_1742001683369_6295507_n.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Don't know the mix, but that pup is adorable. Awesome that you saved him. :beer: :rockon:

oldmodman

Established Member
Congratulations on adopting a couple of pound puppies, and not spending a fortune on a pure breed pup.

Did the shelter spay and neuter the pups before allowing their adoptions? If they didn't get them both fixed right away. If there were more responsible dog owners like you around there wouldn't be puppies discarded on the roadside.

Best dogs I have ever had were all Heinz 57 mutts.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Thanks for not only adopting them, but also for keeping them together. I'm sure you'll all get plenty of enjoyment from one another.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
No such thing as race when it comes to Man's best friend. Just love em to death and they will return the favor. Enjoy!

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
Congratulations on adopting a couple of pound puppies, and not spending a fortune on a pure breed pup.

Did the shelter spay and neuter the pups before allowing their adoptions? If they didn't get them both fixed right away. If there were more responsible dog owners like you around there wouldn't be puppies discarded on the roadside.

Best dogs I have ever had were all Heinz 57 mutts.

He was already neutered. She goes in on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread