Aed built mustang for sale,huge price drop !!! Price to sell

tarheels15

Established Member
READ FULL ADD AND WATCH VIDEOS. Link is at the bottom of the article

For sale is a white 2000 gt mods are-aed built motor with around 5k miles since build-forged 284 kellog crank,manley 4340 rods with tool steel wrist pins,forged 2618 probe pistons with perfect circle moly coated rings, clevite bearings,arp rods bolts,cobra oil pump and windage tray, arp heads studs, arp main studs,stage 3 ported and polished heads with comp cams valve springs with bronze valve guides,custom comp cam blower cams that are speced out to be 230/230 with 113 lsa,mac longtubes,bbk x pipe,borla stingers in magnaflow cb, acuffab throttle body and plenum,cobra radiator,after market wrinkle black valve covers,catch can,coolant tank reservoir,power steering reservoir,bullit rotors,calipers,lines,hawk pads, pa racing k member,cobra a arms,maximum motorsports caster camber plates,tokico shocks and struts,maximum motorsports subframe connectors,after market lower control arms,seimen deka injectors,fore precision fuel hat ,dual ford gt pumps,dual fpdm with wire upgrade, cobra tank, d&d 6speed transmission rated at 750 ft lb,liberty 26 spline input shaft,custom kevlar clutch,flywheel,short throw shifter with handle,ford racing aluminum driveshaft,richmond specialties built the rear end,373 gears,31 spline axles with 31 splin limited slip differential,aftermarket girdle, full synthetic fluids throughout car, black saleen wheels on 315/30/18 drag radials,01 cobra hood,03 cobra side skirts,spoiler,front bumper,full tint,touch screen dvd player with mp3 auxilary cord,10inch sub in box,alpine door speakers,aftermarket gauges,full black interior conversion,hid headlights and fog lights,shorty antenna,smoked head lights and tail lights,painted mirrors,redline hood lifts,billet pedals. I am a perfectionist when it comes to detailing therefore nothing but the finest products were used to detail the car. 25 hours were put into detailng this car. The car is also garaged kept. Im also open to all types of trades. Try me! I can have the car shipped ANYWHERE in the U.S. I am willing to add cash for another vehicle depending on what you have. Car is located 45mins north of Sacramento.For further questions you can call me at 5307748968. If I dont pick up leave me a text thanks. I will describe the car to the best of my knowledge. It is sold as is. No warranties expressed or implied. Non refundable.
PRICE IS $8000 FIRM FOR THE WHITE MUSTANG. PlEASE DO NOT CALL ME OR TEXT ME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CASH, NEED PERMISSION FROM YOUR WIFE, OR NEED A LOAN. IF THE CAR DOESNT SELL AT THIS PRICE, I WILL PART IT OUT AND MAKE MORE MONEY ON IT. I WILL NOT PART THE CAR OUT UNTIL THE MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION ARE READY TO BE BOUGHT.
Im giving it away.Cant build it for this price.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6h6Z26eVERwAvV1X7Z5qQ/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

IMG_1144_zpss3plo9sx.jpg

IMG_1143_zpsfqbfaa1u.jpg

IMG_1140_zpsdkkc1yak.jpg

IMG_1158_zpsjcnjugue.jpg

IMG_1192_zpspwcqo0fl.jpg

IMG_1160_zpsbeitiqdp.jpg

IMG_1181_zpshh5gus4s.jpg

IMG_1147_zps9mqg35sx.jpg

IMG_1178_zpsahc7m0yt.jpg

IMG_1149_zpsntsogv7n.jpg

IMG_1138_zpsj09gypvx.jpg

IMG_1141_zpslsknby67.jpg

IMG_1137_zpsvh4hisfv.jpg

IMG_1259_zpsi09ocbi8.jpg

IMG_1249_zps4ycmdxsa.jpg

IMG_1248_zpszhyutqmj.jpg

IMG_1216_zps1vs48mlm.jpg

IMG_1510_zps9ide1tqm.jpg

Last edited:

1slo5ohh

Established Member
Check engine or abs light? Any rust or body damage? Car run well? If it were you would you trust driving it 2,800 miles to get it home?

15PSI

Established Member
Beautiful car. Great price too given the mods. If I had room for another I would fly to the West Coast and drive it back to DC. Good luck. Someone should jump on this...

1slo5ohh

Established Member
I'm considering flying out from Baltimore and driving it back....

tarheels15

Established Member
NO check engine lights ,abs lights, rust, or current body damage. Car runs fine. I drove it 2hrs from home when I bought it.Being that far away I would ship it to you as it would be almost the same price after fuel,hotel,flight,food not to mention time etc. I heard a quote of $700 the other day.I shipped my last car to a previous buyer sight unseen all the way to Michigan if that helps any.Call me at 5307748968 if you have any further questions and I will be happy to answer. Thank you and have a great day.

1slo5ohh

Established Member
How long has this combo been together? Was it built for a blower and you never got around to doing it or did you have the blower on it and remove it? Do you drive the car often? Must be a fresh build if it only has about 5k miles. Only other thing I didn't catch in the ad, who tuned the car?

The car is really clean, just debating on hopping on a plane and checking it out. I don't like just mailing out a check and hoping for the best on big purchases, would rather see the car and hand you cash and drive it away.

tarheels15

Established Member
The combo has been done this way for a few years while sitting most of its time. The previous owner had a blower on it from the start and sold it to eventually go turbo and never got around to it. I bought it n/a and drove it straight home and parked it in my garage. I never drove it after that as I had a few mustangs to enjoy. Shaun at aed originally tuned it when the build was first was done. I completely understand as im very anal when it comes to making a big purchase. I would not have you send me a check either. To ensure both of us I would do a wire transfer through our banks like I did with the saleen. It is way safer for both of us and we would discuss over the phone and get each others information. I did a 20k wire transfer with my other car and it went smoothly. Either way is fine for me. Thanks

Mike1ls

Established Member
Do you have full receipts for the build? I read the ad but maybe I missed it. If you can prove the motor and trans with receipts I think I'd be pretty interested.

tarheels15

Established Member
I have a copy of the the build sheet for the engine from the builder himself. Every single part is here including the transmission. Thats a big part of the reason why i bought the car along with the rear end and fuel system, suspention,brakes etc. Check out the link above if you wish to see what i have sold in the past and vids of this car. Thanks

Mike1ls

Established Member
thanks for the fast response! Again sorry if I am asking a question that has been answered. Do you hold a clean and clear title in your hand? Also the does the car check out with a clean carfax?

tarheels15

Established Member
thanks for the fast response! Again sorry if I am asking a question that has been answered. Do you hold a clean and clear title in your hand? Also the does the car check out with a clean carfax?
Call me at 5307748968 so we can discuss every single detail that you need to know. I will be waiting thanks and have a great day. I dont normally get on this site too much.

Users who are viewing this thread