AED Built/Tuned MEDUSA 3.0 hits the track

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I've not seen a good many SN95's do well at all for the 1/2mi 1mi events, and going WOT for that long period of time doesn't really sit well for how hard it is on the engine. I have A LOT of money into this build.. More than most have spent on their car as a whole. I can't do that to the engine, I need this to last many many years lol. I've been to many 1/2 mi events while they are fun I'd have to change gearing and such on the car. And the track is 1.15hrs away from me and it's $50.. 1/2 events are like 4-500 plus hotels, food, fuel, etc.

SVTPete83

Established Member
Damn Chris that things sounds pissed! I cant believe how quick the rpm ramps up. So much win! That mph is insane. A cage is an absolute must at this point. Congrats bud. Super cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Whoa nice! Glad to see it going.

What are you removing from the Griggs setup? Let me know when it goes up for sale.. I might be interested in it or parts.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I have watched this video over and over again. Nice work.

I wish my little 02 GT ran like that. It would blow the convertible top off, and I would smile about it.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn Chris that things sounds pissed! I cant believe how quick the rpm ramps up. So much win! That mph is insane. A cage is an absolute must at this point. Congrats bud. Super cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Pete!! I can say that is very very hard to keep up with with how fast it rev's. Cage will be next after a few small things here and there. :) Thanks again man! I'm out of blower at 6400rpm. So I'm going to be looking to sell the JT trim, when I find a YSI-B.. So let me know if you're interested. That made for a super smooth transaction between us :D

It's about time a video comes a float! That thing sounds really really good. Happy to see it fully in action and 144mph is very nice.

Thanks bro! I'm out of blower at 6400rpm too lol. Looking into a YSI-B, and picking up close to 150rwhp on the top end without a pulley change :D

Car sounds great.

Thank you sir!

Whoa nice! Glad to see it going.

What are you removing from the Griggs setup? Let me know when it goes up for sale.. I might be interested in it or parts.

As of right now I will be removing the watts link, torque arm, and possibly rear coil overs if I can find a buyer that would do the packag, maybe the MM extreme duty rear LCA's.. Again if I could get a buyer for everything that would make it very nice.

Damn!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Thank you sir!

I have watched this video over and over again. Nice work.

I wish my little 02 GT ran like that. It would blow the convertible top off, and I would smile about it.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LOL I've watched the video probably 100x's already myself hahahaha.

Where is the build thread link?

In OP's sig.

Build thread is in my signature :D

FiveOGirl

Established Member
I Wish I could have gone to watch. Car looks great sounds fkn sick. Let me know when ya’ll head up again.

Users who are viewing this thread