AED VS LUND DYNO.

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
Got the car on the rollers again. Same dyno and basic conditions.

I will get the sheet when I can.

Lund tune 448rwhp / 392 rwtq

AED tune 455rwhp / 410 rwtq.

E85. Power was still climbing as this is a baseline tune.

First pull 410/410
Second pull 439/410
Third 455/410

Sent from my K88 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Hey OP - those are some nice numbers. Off topic here but how do you know your car is 1 of 29? I have an "odd" option mix and would love to l know how many others are just like mine...Sterling Gray Track Pack Premium - Leather - Glass Roof - spoiler delete.

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
I am not knocking Lund. He did all of my tunes until now. The car feels like it's supercharged now. Hen I port the intake and add l&m intake cams i am 100 percent confident it will make 500 rwhp. Keep in mind this is a 3.73 geared car so the numbers aren't exaggerated.

Sent from my K88 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Car made great power with both tunes. How much timing does each one command? Would love to see your numbers after the porting and intake cam swap. I honestly think 500 is a little high but I would love for you to actually do it! Any track times on current set up, sounds like you have a strong running car?

_Snake_

Established Member
Were the dyno pulls done back to back on the same day?

I'm trying to make sense of how you approached this.....it sounds like Lund tuned based on logs from highway runs and AED tuned on the dyno (first pull was 410, second pull was 439, third pull was 455).

Or am I misunderstanding?

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
My guess is AED is using more timing down low, making for a more aggressive tune vs. Lund. Obviously AED knows what their doing with these cars, so my assumption is that Lund is being cautious.

Edit to add - saying the car now feels Supercharged is a pretty huge exaggeration for those gains.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread