Aeroforce not reading IAT2

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
I have a dual aeroforce gauge setup. Had to send on in to get fixed. So I get it back and it does not read IAT2. It is not the gauge as I set the other one to IAT2 and it also does not get a reading. Both gauges show IAT2 but no reading. So where does the IAT2 signal come from on a 08GT500?

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
IAT2 sensor to PCM. Did your firmware version change on the replacement gauge, and were both original gauge firmware versions the same prior to sending one in?

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Make sure you're not choosing any of the ecoboost formats in the initial setup. You may need to download the user manual for the latest software upgrade.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
IAT2 sensor to PCM. Did your firmware version change on the replacement gauge, and were both original gauge firmware versions the same prior to sending one in?

Got these at two different times. The first one I got from them and the second one I picked up used. The second one is the one that went out and I sent it back for repair. They returned it and it has the same firmware as the first one, 3.8.1. Thanks.

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
I can confirm that firmware version 3.8.1 works on my 2008. Re-verify your set up with the user manual.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I sent my gauges back for an update and they did not change the label for the updated version, but it was updated. This was after they were able to access IAT2 when it was changed from a PID (2011+). You can download the respective manuals from their website.

Users who are viewing this thread